United Receptacle by Rubbermaid Regent Series 21" W x 21" D x 37" H Waste Receptacle | UN-R34HT-50PL
Our Price: $848.43
List Price: $1178.37, You Save: 28%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Finish: #50 Empire Green Enamel with Cedar Perma-WoodTM slats
- Capacity: 29 gal. with Leak proof rigid plastic liner bin
- Constructed of heavy duty galvanized steel.
- Manufactured with over 30% recycled steel and is 100% post consumer recyclable
- Permawood Slats are manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
- Shipped fully assembled
Unique Features & Benefits:
- Four 5" H x 17" W disposal openings with 3" chutes encourage the insertion of litter
- Heavy duty hot dipped galvanized steel construction to withstand years of exposure to the elements
- Two 12 gauge steel hinges attach the top to the body and allow top to open approx. 90 degrees permitting easy removal of liner bin
- Built in anchoring system for secure placement.
- The Leak proof rigid plastic liner bin has a built in ant microbial agent that controls odors and many germs that are harmful to humans
- Curved top allows water to run off
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
Perma-wood slats and Emerald Green powder-coat finish make the Regent Series Receptacle an attractive and incredibly durable addition to any park, playground, or public recreational area. Crafted from heavy-duty steel, this canister features a generous 29-gallon capacity with four disposal openings. The covered top protects contained litter from weather and offers an attractive, discreet appearance. A 12-gauge steel hinge allows the top to be opened for quick and efficient maintenance while a built-in anchoring system provides security to this container. The leak-proof rigid liner bin even has an anti-microbial agent that helps prevent germs and odor. Perfect for high-traffic public areas, the Regent Series canisters provide stylish looks and effective litter control.
21" W x 21" D x 37" H
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810