United Receptacle by Rubbermaid Aspen 201 Series High Capacity Litter Receptacle | UN-R36HT-201
Sale Price: $732.68
List Price: $1017.62, You Save: 28%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Weight: 102 lbs.
- Capacity: 29 gallons
- Available with Leakproof rigid plastic liner bin
- Constructed of 30% or more recycled steel and is 100% post consumer recyclable
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Four 5" H x 17" W disposal openings with 3" chutes encourage the insertion of litter
- Two 12 gauge steel hinges attach the top to the body and allow top to open approx. 90 degrees permitting easy removal of liner bin
- Four 12 gauge galvanized steel legs hold the receptacle 4" off the ground. Screw-in leg levelers accommodate for uneven surfaces.
- Built in anchoring system
- The Leakproof rigid plastic liner bin has a built in antimicrobial agent that controls odors
- Curved top allows water to run off
- Full sized galvanized steel plates behind all stone panels for added strength
- Heavy duty hot dipped galvanized steel construction to withstand years of exposure to the elements
Designed for use in high-traffic public areas, the Aspen 201 Series High Capacity Litter Receptacle combines heavy-duty waste management with functional style. A 29-gallon capacity provides ample room for trash inside the rigid plastic leak-proof liner bin. A covered top opens on heavy-gauge hinges for easy maintenance and emptying. The curved top also features four disposal openings and helps protect the interior from the effects of harsh weather. Crafted of galvanized steel and adorned with desert stone panels, this receptacle offers outstanding durability, while maintaining an attractive appearance in any outdoor setting. Other features include adjustable levelers for uneven surfaces, a powder-coat finish, and a built-in anchoring system for secure permanent placement.
21" Sq. x 40"H
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810