United Receptacle by Rubbermaid Aspen 6000 Series High Capacity Litter Receptacle | UN-R36HT-6000-PL
Sale Price: $754.66
List Price: $1078.08, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Weight: 102 lbs.
- Capacity: 29 gallons
- Available with Leak proof rigid plastic liner bin
- Constructed of 30% or more recycled steel and is 100% post consumer recyclable
- Unique Features & Benefits:
- Four 5" H x 17" W disposal openings with 3" chutes encourage the insertion of litter
- Two 12 gauge steel hinges attach the top to the body and allow top to open approx. 90 degrees permitting easy removal of liner bin
- Four 12 gauge galvanized steel legs hold the receptacle 4" off the ground. Screw-in leg levelers accommodate for uneven surfaces.
- Built in anchoring system
- The Leak proof rigid plastic liner bin has a built in ant microbial agent that controls odors
- Curved top allows water to run off
- Full sized galvanized steel plates behind all stone panels for added strength
- Heavy duty hot dipped galvanized steel construction to withstand years of exposure to the elements
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
Provide a convenient way to reduce litter in any outdoor setting with the Aspen 6000 Series High Capacity Litter Receptacle. A generous 29-gallon interior provides ample room for waste, while its heavy-gauge steel construction offers outstanding durability. This attractive receptacle features Glacier Gray stone panels and a rugged Architectural Bronze powder-coat finish. Its rounded top lets rain flow off the sides to help protect the interior from water buildup. Four openings allow for easy waste disposal and the interior rigid liner bin is easy to clean and maintain. Adjustable feet make it simple to place on uneven surfaces. Perfect for commercial use, office buildings, or street corners with high pedestrian traffic.
21" Sq. x 40" H
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810