$601.62 - $1250.93
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Witt Stadium Series Collection
- Durable, long-lasting flat bar steel construction is a deterrent from graffiti
- For outdoor use
- Available with your choice of four lid styles, flat top, dome, rain cap or ash urn
- Available with a sliding door
- Available in 24-gallon, 36-gallon & 50-gallon sizes
- Available in powder coated Black, Brown or Ever Green
- Lid attachment kit and an anchor kit supplied with all units at no additional charge
- Comes standard with built-in leveling feet
- Black plastic liner supplied with all units
- Shipped via Truck (to curbside - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service)
The Oakley Collection Receptacles from Witt are made of durable steel with a flat bar construction that deters graffiti. Made for outdoor use, these trash receptacles are ideal for office parks, stadiums, sports complexes and other facilities and are available with a sliding door option. The trash bins are available with a flat top, dome, rain cap or ash urn lid and come in 24-gallon, 36-gallon & 50-gallon sizes. Choose the Black, Brown or Ever Green powder-coated finish to blend with or complement your décor. A black plastic liner and an anchor kit come with each trash receptacle. The trash cans ship via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
M2401: 23" Dia., 57 lbs.
M3601: 28" Dia., 95 lbs.
M5001: 28" Dia., 100 lbs.
Ship via UPS/FedEx Ground: View items
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
Ship via Truck (to curbside - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service): Click for more info... View items
Ships via Truck
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
M2401-AT-BK, M2401-AT-BN, M2401-AT-GN, M2401-DT-BK, M2401-DT-BN, M2401-DT-GN, M2401-FT-BK, M2401-FT-BN, M2401-FT-GN, M2401-RC-BK, M2401-RC-GN, M3601-AT-BK, M3601-AT-BN, M3601-AT-GN, M3601-DT-BK, M3601-DT-BN, M3601-DT-GN, M3601-FT-BK, M3601-FT-BN, M3601-FT-GN
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810