No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
- Crosley Furniture Solid Granite Top Wine Cart
- Solid Hardwood & Veneer Construction
- Hand Rubbed, Multi-Step Finish
- Available in Black, Classic Cherry, Vintage Mahogany & White
- Black & White Finish has Brushed Nickel Hardware, Cherry & Mahogany Finish has Antique Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Raised Panel Doors
- Removable Wine Storage Panels Reveal Additional Open Storage
- Adjustable Shelf Inside Cabinet
- Rolling casters
- Adjustable Levelers On Legs
- Side Mounted 3 Bottle Wine Service
- Holds up to 20 bottles of wine
Wine lovers will entertain in style with the Crosley Furniture Solid Granite Top Wine Cart. Whether you’re a connoisseur of fine wines or simply a casual fan, Crosley’s Kitchen Wine Cart offers the utmost in entertaining convenience. The cabinet features a 20-bottle wine rack and side-mounted 3-bottle wine valet and the top provides ample surface space for presentation of your wine and cheese alike. Raised panel doors conceal the adjustable inner shelving and two sliding drawers provide several options for storage. Wine cabinets come in one of four signature Crosley finishes.
48"W x 18"D x 32-1/2"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I would like to know if you could give me the dimensions of the two side cabinets and the drawers. Also if there are shelves in the cabinets and are they adjustable. Thank you. - Asked about product CLF-KF31003EWH
| ||The two cabinets on the end measure 22” H x 8.5” W x 15.5” D. The adjustable shelves inside leaves about an inch of space between the back of the cabinet and the door when it is closed. Please keep in mind, the OPENING of the cabinet is 8.5”, but with the door mounted, you’re probably looking at only a 7” clearance from the front.
As to the drawers, the face of each drawer is 6.25” H x 17 W, but the interior drawer space is 16” W x 11.25” L x 3.75” D.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810