Available in Multiple Finishes
$324.82 - $366.44
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Made from solid European Beech Hardwood
- Upholstered seat & back made of 8 plys to a finished thickness of 7/16"
- Cushion foam: 1-1/8" thick on seat, 3/4" thick on back
- Limited lifetime warranty on fabrics
- Natural and Oak finishes available
- Mortise & tenon joints are glued and reinforced with 18-gauge nails, corner blocks and low root woodscrews
- Seat and back are removable
- 18" seat height
- Over 700 fabric options Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4
- 8-Step finishing process
- Guidelines for Chair & Stool Heights
The Upholstered Campus 4 Chair by Cambridge is made from solid European Beech Hardwood and features an upholstered seat and back made of 8 plys for a finished thickness of 7/16". Custom options are available. The cushion foam on the seat is 1-1/8" thick and 3/4" thick on back for added comfort. This chair is available in Natural and Oak finishes and comes in over 100 different fabrics. Mortise and tenon joints are glued and reinforced with 18-gauge nails, corner blocks and low root woodscrews. This Campus chair also has a seat and back that are removable for easy repair and re-upholstery. The chair ships via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
- Overall: 20" W x 22-3/4" D x 33" H
- Seat: 17-1/2" W x 18" D x 18" H
- Weight: 18 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground