Shown with Chrome Column & Base
$949.84 - $1079
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Required Wrench, Seat Type, Piping Finish & Optional Foot Rest and Floor Attachment
- Deluxe foam-filled swivel seat
- Chrome plated steel columns with matching or contrasting base-plate
- Rich hand-upholstered vinyl
- Height is 18"-30"
- Guidelines for Chair & Stool Heights
- Floor Attachment Options: One Included Per Stool (Required to Choose One Per Stool)
- Floor Attachment A will work on any wood floor. The attachment consists of a 4" x 4" heavy floor plate that screws into the wood floor. The plate is attached to a 4" bolt that is used to attach the stool base to the floor.
- Floor Attachment B will work ONLY on a wood floor that is above a basement. Type B uses a toggle bolt to hold itself to the floor. The counter stool base can then be attached to the toggle bolt.
- Floor Attachment C is the most common type of attachment and used for concrete floors. In order to attach type C to the cement floor, you must drill a hole 4" deep and 1" in diameter with a masonary drill. Place bolt in hole and use Por-Rok quick drying cement to secure bolt to concrete. Refer to instruction in package of Por-Rok for drying time.
- All floor mounted stools require purchase of the Stool Wrench - the wrench goes inside the base to reach the nut that attaches the base to the floor.
Create a new retro kitchen with this 1950's style retro furniture. Coordinate your look with kitchen chairs and counter stools. Perfect for your kitchen, lounge, living room or gameroom.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
18"W x 19"D x 33" - 45"H (Seat Height 18" - 30")
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground