$203.80 - $228.04
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Accessories - Sold Only with the Purchase of a Fan
- For bathrooms up to 150-310 sq. ft.
For other rooms up to 185-385 sq. ft.
- Balanced dual centrifugal blower
- .23 gauge galvanized steel fan housing
- Includes White Grill - 19 3/4" x 15 1/2"
- Rounded edge square grill projects less than 1" down from the ceiling
- Easily installed using adjustable hanging brackets for 16" centers
- Housing wall mount through drywall thickness up to 3/4" with a rough in opening of 11 1/2"W x 9 3/4"H
- Backdraft Damper included
- Left or right horizontal ducting options
- Rated for ceiling insulated to R-40
- Energy Star Label ( Excluding AK-300LS )
- UL, CUL, HVI Certified
- 120 Volts, 60 hz
- 17 Lbs.
- Ships via Fed Ex
- * Requires 6" round ducting - not included
* UL listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- Energy Star approved
||150 Sq. Ft.
||210 Sq. Ft.
||280 Sq. Ft.
|Optional Accessories: Control Switches
||Dehumidistat Control: Automatically turns the exhaust fan on or off depending on the level of humidity in the room. The dial control with adjustable set points allows for easy operation.
Easily installed using adjustable hanging brackets, the Deluxe Ultra Quiet Series Exhaust Fan150-300 CFM from Air King helps control moisture for bathrooms up to 80-130 sq. ft. and any other rooms up to 185-385 sq. ft. This deluxe ultra quiet series bathroom exhaust fans provide powerful ventilation, low sound levels, attractive grills and energy star approved.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Housing: 12-7/8" W x 12-3/4" D x 9-7/8" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: DANNY ✔Verified Buyer from: Fountain Valley, CA on: April 7, 2016
by: Marita ✔Verified Buyer from: San Pedro, CA on: April 5, 2012
|A Canadian-made beauty.
by: Fardad ✔Verified Buyer from: -, MA on: July 15, 2009
| ||Extremely well-made. Extremely Quiet. Built-to-last.
|I see this could be installed in a shower as long as a GFCI circuit is used. Can this be installed on a wall or ceiling? - Asked about product AK-AK150LS
| ||Yes that is correct, as long as there is a GFCI circuit it can be installed in a shower. It can be installed on the wall, you just need to make sure there is enough room for the housing since they are large fans.
| ||- Answered on March 1, 2017|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|