Shown Here with Transitional Chrome Brackets
Round Frameless Mirror w/ Brackets
Polished Nickel Brackets
Satin Nickel Brackets
Matte Black Brackets
Satin Brass Brackets
$412.30 - $490
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Afina Radiance Collection Round Frameless 1" Beveled Wall Mirror with Decorative Transitional Tilt Brackets
- Available Options:
- Beveled Wall Mirror Size: 18'' Diameter, 24'' Diameter
- Transitional Tilting Brackets Finish: Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel, Matte Black, Satin Brass
- Bracket Material: Made of Solid Brass
- Wall Mounting Application: Vertical (Standard) or Horizontal
- Brackets Add 4-1/2" to Overall Mirror Width
- Mirror Projection Off the Wall: 3-1/4" Depth
- Brackets Handle Up to 1/4" Thick Mirror
- Pair of Brackets Included with Mirror
- Mounting Hardware Included
Afina Product Image Disclaimer: All brushed and machined finishes are created by hand to add texture to the item. We hold a tight range of acceptance of color variation, however, a slight variance in the texture and tone of these items can occur. We consider these variances to be minimal; slight variations are normal.
The Radiance Collection Round Frameless 1" Beveled Wall Mirror with Decorative Transitional Tilt Brackets by Afina adds a contemporary edge to your bathroom, bedroom or hallway inexpensively. These transitional brackets are available in Chrome, Polished Nickel, Matte Black, Satin Brass, or Satin Nickel, sold as a pair and can be hung with mirror vertically or horizontally. Available in multiple sizes to accommodate any size bathroom or any room in your home, these brackets are made of solid brass and adds 4-1/2" to the overall width of the mirror.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
18" Diameter (Mirror); 22-1/2" Diameter (Mirror with Brackets), Weight: 12 lbs
24" Diameter (Mirror); 28-1/2" Diameter (Mirror with Brackets), Weight: 17 lbs
Mirror Depth (Projection) without Brackets: 1/4" Deep
Mirror Projection Off the Wall: 3-1/4" Depth
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|1. What is the difference between ordering horizontal or vertical for a round pivot mirror?
2. What date would I receive this mirror if I order on Monday March9? - Asked about product AF-RM-418-CR-TS
| ||With item AF-RM-418-CR-TS having the different tilts, the mirror would tilt either up and down or left to right. Item AF-RM-418-CR-TS, once ordered, is estimated to ship from the NJ warehouse in 3-5 business days. Shipping to your local will vary based on where you are having it shipped.
| ||- Answered on March 10, 2020|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|