Shown with Laguna Sink (Sink Sold Separately)
$812.17 - $907.72
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Matching Bathroom Sinks
- Wall-Hung Daytona 21" Vanity with 2 Drawers
- For Laguna, Milano or Tribeca Ceramic Sinks (Sinks Not Included - See Bathroom Vanity Tops)
- Available in Black Gloss, Blackwood, Golden Wheat, Greyline Gloss, Pickled Oak, Timber Gloss & White Gloss finishes
- Wood construction
- Polished or Satin Hardware
- Includes Premium BLUM (or equivalent) soft-closing metal drawer slides
- Wall mounting hardware included
- Vanity ships assembled
- These items are made to order and cannot be cancelled after 3 days. They are non-returnable.
- What is the Vanity Made of Click Here to View
- Faucet not included - Click here for a Faucet
|Choose a Vanity
||Choose a Vanity Top
- Available with or without an installed sink bowl
- Sink bowls are available in White or Biscuit
- Vanities may be purchased without a top.
- Tops are sold only with the purchase of a vanity.
Sink Top Made Specifically for Each Vanity Cabinet is Recommended to be Ordered Together
This Empire Wall-Hung Daytona 21" Vanity with 2 Drawers is for Laguna, Milano or Tribeca Ceramic Sinks (sold separately) and features premium BLUM (or equivalent) soft-closing hinges. Available in Black Gloss, Blackwood, Golden Wheat, Greyline Gloss, Pickled Oak, Timber Gloss & White Gloss finishes, the bathroom vanity is made of wood with Polished or Satin Hardware.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Daytona Vanity for Laguna Sink: 19-9/10" W x 17-2/5" D x 25-1/5" H
Daytona Vanity for Milano Sink: 18" W x 17" D x 25-3/10" H
Daytona Vanity for Tribeca Sink: 19-9/10" W x 18-3/10" D x 25-3/10" H
Drawers: 9-3/10" H
|I am a contractor, Our client wants to know if she can purchase this cabinet and then just put a granite top with an undermount vanity sink in it rather than the top/sink options shown with the cabinet. Basically, is this cabinet compatible to having a stone countertop and sink that we would provide and install?
Thanks - Asked about product EI-WDL21-02WGP
| ||Yes, you would be able to use a stone countertop and sink of your choice.
| ||- Answered on November 7, 2018|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
WDL21-02BWP, WDL21-02BWS, WDL21-02GGP, WDL21-02GGS, WDL21-02GWP, WDL21-02GWS, WDL21-02TGP, WDL21-02TGS, WDL21-02WGP, WDL21-02WGS, WDM21-02BWP, WDM21-02BWS, WDM21-02GGP, WDM21-02GGS, WDM21-02GWP, WDM21-02GWS, WDM21-02TGP, WDM21-02TGS, WDM21-02WGP, WDM21-02WGS