$1418 - $1586
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Virtu USA Gloria Collection
- Virtu USA Gloria Double Bath Vanity Set
- Set Includes: Main Cabinet, White Ceramic Top with (2) Integrated Square Sinks, (2) Faucets & Mirror
- Contemporary freestanding bathroom vanity
- Available in an Espresso, Grey, or White finish
- White Ceramic Countertop
- Solid Oak Wood Construction
- European Sliders and Soft Closing Door
- Includes all brushed nickel hardware needed for installation
- Large mirror with shelf
- White Designer ceramic double basins
- Minimal Assembly Required
- Vanity: 1-Year Warranty
- PS-103 Single Hole Bathroom Faucet:
- Faucet Available in Brushed Nickel and Polished Chrome
- Lever handle
- 7" Height
- Drip-free Ceramic Cartridge
- Filtered Aerator
- Includes Flex Water Lines with 3/8 in. NPT
- Lead-free faucets compliant with AB1953 and S152
- cUPC, UPC and IAPMO certified faucet with limited lifetime warranty
Find beautiful refreshment after a long day in the Gloria Double Sink Vanity Set by Virtu USA. This 48 inch bathroom vanity set includes two (2) Chrome or Nickel faucets and pop-up drains and offer you and your loved one the perfect place to wash up in the morning and at night. Constructed from solid oak, this modern bathroom vanity includes an easy-to-mount Espresso, Grey, or White finish main bathroom cabinet with two center drawers, and a cabinet door on each side, providing ample room for bath towels, make-up kits, hand soap and other bathroom amenities. A double basin White ceramic counter top rests across the main bathroom cabinet, and an extra wide vanity mirror with a display shelf is optional. Striking in appearance and accommodating in storage, this vanity set from Virtu is a welcome addition to any home.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Main Cabinet: 47-1/4" W x 17-1/4" D x 33-9/10" H
Countertop: 48"W x 18-1/8"D; 3-9/16" Thick
Mirror: 47-1/5" W x 2/3" D x 31-1/2" H
Sink: 16-3/8" W x 10-5/8" D x 4-1/3" H
Faucet Dimensions: 2" W x 5-1/2" D x 7" H
Faucet Hole: 1-1/5" Dia.
by: ST ✔Verified Buyer from: Brooklyn, NY on: March 13, 2015
| ||The sales lady i had was very good and my order was shipped fast next day without any problem. However, the ceramic sink was a little off so we had to make some adjustment on that. overall, it is a nice size double sink, quality is well made.
|Something fell behind the second drawer and I can't remove the drawer to get it? It's unlike other drawer hardware that have obvious release levers. Can you point me to directions or video on how to remove the drawers?
Suzanne - Asked about product VI-BC2614
| ||To remove the drawers; there should be either a grey tab, orange tab, or screws located on the underside of the drawers where it connects to the tracks. If it is the grey tab, have your contractor insert a flat head screw driver inside the tab and apply pressure towards the center of the drawer. Repeat this step on the other side of the rail to pop the drawer up and out. If it is the orange tab, un-attach the tabs and the drawer should pop up and out. If it is the screws, unscrew the screws and the drawer can be removed.
The installation instructions also show how to detach the drawer: https://www.kitchensource.com/bau/pdf/vi-bc2614-installation.pdf
| ||- Answered on March 1, 2017|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|