$640.86 - $939
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Complete Vanity Set
More from Virtu USA Caroline Parkway Collection
- Virtu USA Caroline Parkway 36" Single Bathroom Vanity
- With Left or Right Drawers
- Espresso, White, Grey, or Cashmere Grey Cabinet Finish
- Water Resistant Low V.O.C Sealer
- Zero-emissions Solid Oak Wood
- Adjustable Hinges and Slides
- 2 Doors with Soft-closing Hinges
- 4 Drawers (Left or Right Side) with Soft-closing Slides
- Designer Brushed Nickel Door Knobs
- No Assembly Required
- Cabinet Only - Mirror, Faucet, Countertop, and Sink not included
- Click here for complete vanity set
A striking centerpiece to any bathroom design, the Virtu USA Caroline Parkway 36" Single Bathroom Vanity Cabinet offers a clean sleek structure with abundant storage. The vanity sink cabinet is constructed from quality solid oak wood, finished in classic Espresso or White color and drawer configuration option on left or right side. This vanity includes the cabinet only; mirror, faucet, countertop, and sink not included.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
36" W x 21-1/2" D x 34" H
Available in Espresso, White, Grey, and Grey Cashmere
by: Jeffrey Calvert from: Huntsville, AL on: May 5, 2017
| ||This vanity is the perfect size and it looks beautiful in my remodeled bathroom. Love the way the doors and drawers soft close. It arrived with in a week of ordering and the delivery person was very friendly professional. THANK YOU!
|How much assembly is required for this vanity? - Asked about product VI-MS-2136L-CAB-WH
| ||As this is just the cabinet, the only assembly would be unscrewing the handles and knobs - which are shipped attached, just facing inward to prevent damage during shipping - and reattaching them to face the correct direction.
| ||- Answered on February 21, 2018|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|How big are the handles and how far apart are the drilled holes for the handles? - Asked about product VI-MS-2136L-CAB-ES
| ||The handles are 6” and the drilled holes are 5” apart from each other.
| ||- Answered on October 18, 2016|
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|