No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Wall mounted, Hardwired/Softwired combination
- Plug-in, minimal installation (softwired version)
- Professional installation (hardwired version)
- Plugs into standard electrical outlet (softwired version)
- Direct wired to standard electrical wall box (hardwired version)
- All hardware and instructions included
- Illuminated on/off switch
- 7’ power cord, entry on right side (softwired version)
- Filatherm dry element, 105 watt rating, 120v AC
- UL and CUL Listed
- Satin Nickel or Chrome finish
- 1-Year Warranty (from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and materials)
- Ships via FedEx or DHL
The Hardwired/Softwired Kensington Towel Warmers by Warmrails can be soft wired by plugging them directly into a standard electrical outlet or hardwired into the wall by a professional electrican to connect to the electrical wall box. The towel warmers feature a Filatherm dry element that's 105 watts with 120v AC. These UL and CUL listed bathroom towel warmers have a 1-year warranty against defects and workmanship materials. The towel warmers ship via FedEx or DHL.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
24" W x 5 3/4" D x 39 1/2" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Could be warmer
by: David from: Phoenix, AZ on: July 16, 2014
| ||We were hoping it would warm our towels a little bit more than it does. It arrived missing one trim piece but kitchensource.com was fantastic getting the part we needed quickly. Even though we would like our towels a little warmer we are pleased with the purchase.
can I turn the unit upside down to accommodate the placement of my outlet?
- Asked about product WM-BA2311-S
| ||With the softwired option, it would not be able to be flipped. However, you can flip it with the hardwired option.
| ||- Answered on May 15, 2018|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|