$73.22 - $124.03
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Hafele Salice Wind Lift System Fitting Set
- Available in Soft Close or Push to Open
- Flap door lift system fixed to the cabinet sides
- Suitable for kitchen cabinets, living room or bedroom furniture, and office furniture
- Compact adjustable lift system that takes up a minimum of valuable storage space
- With Soft Close
- Adjustable Spring Strength
- Available in different finishes
- Mounts at the top of a frameless cabinet - block out for face frame
- 94º opening angle without restrictor clip (angle restrictor clip of 85º is included)
- Minimum door height 220mm (8-5/8")
- Maximum door height 610mm (24")
- Inset doors are possible with 6 mm (1/4") shim on the side with 28 mm (1-1/8") max. door thickness 35 mm (1-3/8")
- Drilling of the door – 13 mm (1/2") deep
- Possible drilling distance on the door (K): from 3 to 7 mm
- Hardware and door easily installed with Salice snap-on technology
- 5 Independent adjustments all made with a pozi screwdriver: - Height - Side - Depth - Spring Tension - Soft Close
- Includes 2 hinge cups, 1 right & 1 left hand lift mechanism, 1 right & 1 left hand cabinet base, 5mm x 13mm Euro screws
- Optional top mounting bracket & cover set available; covers also available individually (Not Included, See Accessories)
Suitable for kitchen cabinets, living room or bedroom furniture, and office furniture, this Hafele Salice Wind Lift System Fitting Set is a flap door lift system fixed to the cabinet sides. Featuring a Soft Close application, the fitting set has adjustable spring strength. With a compact and elegant design, the Wind Fitting mounts at the top of a frameless cabinet (block out for face frame).
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Nice Product, bad instructions.
by: Dennis ✔Verified Buyer from: San Diego, CA on: June 15, 2021
| ||The product works great, but the installation instructions are terrible. The instructions are nothing but a few photographs on a small accordion fold out. I ended up having to create a prototype of my cabinet to practice on to get the correct placement. The specs say the item can be used for inset doors but literally no instructions for it. Not good.
|will this product work in a 5" opening, with at
least 7.5" H x 24" d inside. - Asked about product HA-372.96.000
| ||HA-372.96.000 will work with any width opening, however, the height needs to be at least 8-5/8"H.
| ||- Answered on January 26, 2022|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|