Different Sizes Available
Opening & Closing System
View of Stabilizer Bar
No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
E-Strato Required Stabilizer Rods & Optional Door Mounting Accessory & Screws
- Cabinet Door Lift-Up Fitting - E-Strato
- Electro-mechanical Opening & Closing System
- Quiet drive with soft opening and soft closing mechanism
- Controlled using individually positioned wireless push-button sender
- Effortless manual operation in the event of power failure
- Obstacle detection with auto-stop on both sides
- Adjustment facility: Height/side of front ± 3 mm tilting angle of front, holding power and opening angle
- Can be used with a wide range of door widths by cutting the stabilizer rod to size - Must order separately (See E-Strato Required Stabilizer Rods for Rod Lengths)
- Nominal voltage: 18 V
- Input voltage: 100 240 V, 50 60 Hz
- Silver colored anodized finish
- Made of aluminum
- Includes left and right hand arms, 2 cover caps, 2 cam followers, control unit with female adapter, 2m (78-3/4") power cable, push-button sender with battery, 2 screw-on brackets, and mounting instructions
- Note: These fittings are operated using a push-button sender at a frequency of 915 MHz.
- Note: Must order stabilizer rod separately - rods can be cut to size with a standard chop saw (Calculation to cut the stabilizer rod: inside cabinet width less 85 mm (3-3/8") = the desired length)
- Door Mounting Bracket also available for aluminum frame doors with narror profiles of 35 mm (1-3/8") or less
- Door Mounting Bracket available for aluminum frame profiles of less than 35 mm (1-3/8") wide (See Door Mounting Accessory)
Featuring an Electro-mechanical Opening & Closing System, the Cabinet Door Lift-Up Fitting - E-Strato has a quiet drive with soft opening and soft closing mechanism. The E-Strato Fitting is controlled using individually positioned push-button sender and has effortless manual operation in the event of power failure.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground