No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Buck Snort Fish Collection
- Buck Snort Fish Collection Mahi-Mahi Cabinet Knob
- Material: Made of Solid Cast Zinc
- Constructed: Plated and Sealed with a ''Baked On'' Lacquer Finish
- Finish: Antique Brass, Nickel, or Pewter
- Mounting Hardware Included: 8-32 UNC Combination Drive Screw (1'' Philips Drive #6 Phosphate Sharp Point Screw)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Warranty: Guarantees against Defects and Workmanship for a Period of 1 Year
- Made in the USA
Buck Snort Image Disclaimer: All brushed and machined finishes are created by hand to add texture to the item. We hold a tight range of acceptance of color variation, however, a slight variance in the texture and tone of these items can occur. We consider these variances to be minimal; slight variations are normal.
Perfect for the avid sports fisherman, this Fish Collection Mahi-Mahi Cabinet Knob by Buck Snort captures the beauty of this tropical fish. The knobs are created with a one-piece cast construction and feature a plated and sealed baked-on lacquer finish for added durability. The Fish Collection has matching items to coordinate and update your cabinets in your kitchen, bathroom or any cabinetry in your home (each items sold separately). Buck Snort distinctive decorative drawer pulls and knobs cabinet hardware features one piece, cast construction and available in 4 finishes: Antique, Brass, Nickel, or Pewter. Each piece of cabinet hardware Buck Snort produces are made of solid cast zinc, plated and sealed with a ''Baked On'' Lacquer finish. Each piece is individually packaged and includes the necessary mounting hardware.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 2-7/8" W (Actual Size)
Total Height: 1-15/16" H (Actual Size)
Projection: 5/8" Depth (Actual Size)
Weight: 0.7 oz.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Is the buck snort fish collection Mahi-Mahi cabinet knob assembled to the cabinet with one or two screws? - Asked about product BS-301-N
| ||This item only has one screw hole.
| ||- Answered on February 23, 2017|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|