$12.78 - $13.68
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Buck Snort Whimsical Collection
- Buck Snort Whimsical Collection Musical Notes Round Cabinet Knob
- Material: Made of Solid Cast Zinc
- Constructed: Plated and Sealed with a ''Baked On'' Lacquer Finish
- Finish: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Pewter
- Mounting Hardware Included: 8-32 UNC Combination Drive Screw (1'' Philips Drive #6 Phosphate Sharp Point Screw)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Warranty: Guarantees against Defects and Workmanship for a Period of 1 Year
- Made in the USA
Buck Snort Image Disclaimer: All brushed and machined finishes are created by hand to add texture to the item. We hold a tight range of acceptance of color variation, however, a slight variance in the texture and tone of these items can occur. We consider these variances to be minimal; slight variations are normal.
Music, from Jazz to Pop, from Rock to Classical, fills our lives every day. The Whimsical Collection Musical Notes Round Cabinet Knob by Buck Snort is an excellent addition for your furniture, kitchen cabinets or drawers, bathroom, den, cottage, cabin, log homes and more. The Whimsical Collection has matching items to coordinate and update your cabinets in your kitchen, bathroom or any cabinetry in your home (each items sold separately). Buck Snort distinctive decorative drawer pulls and knobs cabinet hardware features one piece, cast construction and available in 5 finishes: Antique, Brass, Antique Copper, Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Pewter. Each piece of cabinet hardware Buck Snort produces are made of solid cast zinc, plated and sealed with a ''Baked On'' Lacquer finish. Each piece is individually packaged and includes the necessary mounting hardware.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Diameter: 1-7/16" Diameter (Actual Size)
Projection: 3/4" Depth (Actual Size)
Weight: 0.7 oz.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Do the knobs come in a set of two or do they come induvidualy. If i need to get two knobs what is the quantity amount that i put in on or two. - Asked about product BS-136-N
| ||The knobs are sold individually. If you need two knobs, you would put 2 in the quantity box
| ||- Answered on April 17, 2013|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|