$22.68 - $23.58
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Buck Snort Southwest Collection
- Buck Snort Southwest Collection Longhorn Cabinet Pull
- Material: Made of Solid Cast Zinc
- Constructed: Plated and Sealed with a ''Baked On'' Lacquer Finish
- Finish: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Pewter
- Mounting Hardware Included: 8-32 UNC Combination Drive Screws (1'' Philips Drive #6 Phosphate Sharp Point Screws)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Warranty: Guarantees against Defects and Workmanship for a Period of 1 Year
- Made in the USA
Buck Snort Image Disclaimer: All brushed and machined finishes are created by hand to add texture to the item. We hold a tight range of acceptance of color variation, however, a slight variance in the texture and tone of these items can occur. We consider these variances to be minimal; slight variations are normal.
Perfect for ranches, the Southwest Collection Longhorn Cabinet Pull by Buck Snort complements any décor and to match any make or finish of pot or pan. The Southwest Collection has matching items to coordinate and update your cabinets in your kitchen, bathroom or any cabinetry in your home (each items sold separately). Buck Snort distinctive decorative drawer pulls and knobs cabinet hardware features one piece, cast construction and available in 5 finishes: Antique, Brass, Antique Copper, Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Pewter. Each piece of cabinet hardware Buck Snort produces are made of solid cast zinc, plated and sealed with a ''Baked On'' Lacquer finish. Each piece is individually packaged and includes the necessary mounting hardware.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 6-3/8" W (Actual Size)
Total Height: 2-15/16" H (Actual Size)
Projection: 7/8" Depth (Actual Size)
Center to Center: 3-7/8" (Actual Size)
Weight: 3.9 oz.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground