Product w/ Basket Liners
Product w/o Basket Liners
Glides - Close Up
Holiday Deal: $151.61
List Price: $216.57, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Constructed from commercial grade, heavy-duty wire
- Chrome Finish
- Functional upscale design
- One-piece construction makes installation simple
- Bottom mount easy installation
- Clearance from the bottom shelf to the bottom of the top shelf is 8"
- Extends out fully for access to items in back
- Ball bearing glides for ease of movement
- Two (2) white plastic liners included
Kitchen storage cabinets can take on a whole new life with the right cabinet organizer. The 14-1/2" Two-Tier Sliding Cabinet Organizer with wire shelving by Household Essentials is made of commercial grade, heavy-duty wire with a Chrome finish. The sliding cabinet organizer has a one-piece construction that makes installation easy. With overall dimensions of 14-1/2" W x 17-3/4" D x 16-1/2" H, this cabinet organizer extends out fully to allow you to reach items in the back. Ball bearing glides give you freedom of movement. These pull out kitchen shelves ship via UPS. Two (2) white plastic liners included.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
- Cabinet Organizer: 14-1/2" W x 17-3/4" D x 16-1/2" H
- For easier installation, cabinet opening should be slightly larger than cabinet organizer dimensions
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Cely OBrien ✔Verified Buyer from: Rotonda West, Fl on: December 7, 2020
| ||Easy to install, high quality, so happy with this product
|What are the basket liners on the pull-out organizer WD-61724-1 made of?
I am looking for a cabinet insert that can be used for a drying rack for large pots next to a sink. Do you have anything that would work for that purpose? Two tiers like this would be what I had in mind.
- Asked about product WD-61724-1
| ||Two (2) white plastic liners, which can be removed. I'm not sure I would place it in the cabinet with wet dishes though. It would work as extra storage, but not as well as a drying rack.
| ||- Answered on January 22, 2019|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|