$340.20 - $404.09
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Blade Charging Outlet Docking Drawer
- In-drawer electrical outlet for charging up to 4 devices
- Black, white, or stainless steel finishes
- For kitchens, desks, mudrooms, closets, and nightstands to create a clutter-free charging space
- Designed to fit into any standard cabinet area - so specification and installation can occur at any point of the project
- Mounts horizontally or vertically
- Cabinet depth: ≤ 24"
- Minimum drawer box (outer dimension): ≥ 15"
- Minimum space behind drawer box: 2"
- Minimum drawer box height: 3"
- Tamper resistant outlets with circuit breaker
- Circuit breaker that prevents high power devices from being used to ensure safe operation
- Slim outlet dimensions allows for installation in tight spaces
- Plugs into an existing outlet eliminating the need for planning a hardwired installation - standard 15 amp household outlet is required and must be within 4-1/2 ft. of the cabinet
- Max Current: AC: 3 amps @ 120 VAC; USB: 3.6 amps @ 5 VDC
- Suitable for charging low power devices such as cell phones, laptops, tablets, cameras and other mobile devices
- Various solutions for in-drawer electrical outlets and USB charging ports
- ETL listed to UL962a and CSA-C22.2
- Works with side-mount, under-mount and soft closing slides
- Includes 4-1/2 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Material: Metal, plastic and electrical components
- Note: Dishwashers, disposals, instant hot water, trash compactors, hair dryers, curling irons and other small kitchen appliances cannot be plugged into Docking Drawer outlets
Able to fit in cabinets with ≤ 24" depth, the Blade Charging Docking Drawer by Hafele is an in-drawer electrical outlet solution for reducing clutter by moving all your cords, chargers, etc. out of the way to be inside your drawer. The docking drawer includes integrated interlocking safety features to ensure safe operation. A UL listed circuit breaker prevents high-power devices from being used, as the charging outlets will not power hair dryers, mixers, or other high-powered devices. The docking drawers are simple and easy to install and are sure to last a lifetime as they are tested more than 500,000 times.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)Cabinet depth:
≤ 24"Minimum drawer box (outer dimension):
≥ 15"Minimum space behind drawer box:
2" Minimum drawer box height:
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground