Shown w/ Outlets & USBs; Only Sold w/ 4 USBs
$389.76 - $439.01
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Blade USB Charging Outlet Docking Drawer
- In-drawer electrical outlet for charging up to 4 devices with USB ports
- Black, white, or stainless steel finishes
- For kitchens, desks, mudrooms, closets, and nightstands to create a clutter-free charging space
- Designed to fit into any standard cabinet area - so specification and installation can occur at any point of the project
- Mounts horizontally or vertically
- Cabinet depth: ≤ 24"
- Minimum drawer box (outer dimension): ≥ 15"
- Minimum space behind drawer box: 2"
- Minimum drawer box height: 3"
- Tamper resistant outlets with circuit breaker
- Circuit breaker that prevents high power devices from being used to ensure safe operation
- Slim outlet dimensions allows for installation in tight spaces
- Plugs into an existing outlet eliminating the need for planning a hardwired installation - standard 15 amp household outlet is required and must be within 4-1/2 ft. of the cabinet
- Max Current: USB: 4.2 amps @ 5 VDC
- Suitable for charging low power devices such as cell phones, laptops, tablets, cameras and other mobile devices
- Various solutions for USB charging ports
- ETL listed to UL962a and CSA-C22.2
- Works with side-mount, under-mount and soft closing slides
- Includes 4-1/2 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Material: Metal, plastic and electrical components
- Note: Dishwashers, disposals, instant hot water, trash compactors, hair dryers, curling irons and other small kitchen appliances cannot be plugged into Docking Drawer outlets
The Hafele Blade USB Charging Docking Drawer is an in-drawer electrical outlet for charging up to four devices with USB ports. Available in black, white, or stainless steel finishes, the docking drawer is perfect for the office, closets, kitchens, bathrooms, lockers, etc. as it mounts left or right, and horizontally or vertically. The slim outlet dimensions allows for installation in tight spaces and it plugs into an existing outlet eliminating the need for planning a hardwired installation.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)Cabinet depth:
≤ 24"Minimum drawer box (outer dimension):
≥ 15"Minimum space behind drawer box:
2" Minimum drawer box height:
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground