Also Available with Black Top
In Counter - View 1
In Counter - View 2
Open for Charging
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- SensioPod IP54 Vertical Powerdock
- Black & aluminum with chrome or black top
- Ideal for kitchens, offices, hotel rooms, dorm rooms, etc.
- Includes an On/Off switch
- Handle on top is designed for easy pull-out
- Two USB sockets
- Three power sockets, 120V
- Control switch turnes green when the SensioPod is active
- IP54 Rated- splash proof in retracted position
- 13 1/4" space required above surface; 14 1/2" required below
- Requires a Ø90 - Ø92 mm (Ø3 9/16" - Ø3 5/8") hole for installation
- Power cord length: 8’
- Material: Plastic
- Note: To use SensioPod in a kitchen or bathroom countertop application, plug power cord into a GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlet
- Easy to install, no wiring needed
The SensioPod IP54 Vertical Powerdock by Hafele comes in black & aluminum with a chrome or black top. Ideal for kitchens, offices, hotel rooms, dorm rooms, etc., the powerdock includes an On/Off switch, two USB sockets, and three 120V power sockets. IP54 rated, the powerdock is splash proof in retracted position and requires a Ø90 - Ø92 mm (Ø3 9/16" - Ø3 5/8") hole for installation.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I do not see any documentation stating that this product is UL listed. Can you let me know if it is and is there any documentation to verify.
Thank you. - Asked about product HA-822.82.930
| ||This item is not UL Listed, however it is ETL listed. You can view the specifications on the page which show the ETL stamp. Both marks indicate that a product meets the minimum requirements of widely accepted product safety standards, determined through independent testing by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). So the only real difference between the marks is in the service of the testing laboratories behind them.
| ||- Answered on June 10, 2016|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|