$54.83 - $119.54
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Woodworx Traditional Support Corbel for Shelf, Bar or Countertop Support, 3-1/2"W x 8"D x 13"H
- Made from select North American hardwoods (Red Oak, Maple, Birch and Cherry)
- Hand-carved, sanded and ready to finish
- Sealed to aid finishing and to prevent splitting and cracking
- Work of art that brings out the best in your custom woodworking application
- Ideal for countertop extension - bar or shelf depth up to 12" Suggested Overhang Details
Ideal to support shelves, bars or countertops, Traditional Woodworx corbels are handcrafted from select North American hardwoods. Beautifully-sculpted scrolls are hand-carved and hand-sanded, designed to reinforce and adorn your custom woodworking application.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
3-1/2"W x 8"D x 13"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|hi, how do these attach to the wall? is there hanging hardware built-in back? web page does not say. Not show under specs. thank you - Asked about product WOX-SY-CA-10-O-B
| ||The corbels have 2 metal hangers that attach to the screws on the wall so that corbels sit flat and secured into place on the wall. The hangers are included, however you will need to purchase screws yourself.
| ||- Answered on May 15, 2018|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|