$102.95 - $188.97
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- A Custom Inserts utensil drawer organizer lets you see every item at a glance, then go for exactly what you need.
- Made from 1/4" thick clear acrylic sheet polished on both sides
- Comes with 1/8" thick floor
- Transparent Inserts deducts 1/8" from your inside dimensions
- Dishwasher safe
- For more information on the double tier option call customer service at 1-800-667-8721
- These items are made to order and cannot be cancelled after 3 days. They are non-returnable.
- Ordering Instructions & Insert Configurations
Instead of crowding all of your utensils topsy-turvy into a drawer, then spending precious time trying to find your favorite mixer or spoon, try a better way. A Custom Inserts utensil drawer organizer lets you see every item at a glance, then go for exactly what you need. Made from 1/4 inch thick clear acrylic sheet polished on both sides, the utensil drawer organizer is hand assembled and solvent welded to look like glass, but much more durable and affordable. These products fit perfectly, using the entire drawer; and are dishwasher safe. These organizers also have 1/8 inch thick floors so utensils don't slide.
Liners to Protect Jewerly or Flatware
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Great product !
by: Richard ✔Verified Buyer from: Kenner, La on: July 11, 2014
| ||This is a high end utensil organizer.
Very clean and good looking.The workmanship is flawless.I picked the style I wanted and followed the sizing instructions and it fits the drawer perfectly.
|I am interested in this insert and with my drawer being 25 and 1/4 wide, will there be more compartments? Can I see a drawer configuration before ordering?
Thank you - Asked about product CI-UT30
| ||If this layout won’t work for your application please, contact us directly at 800-667-8721 and we'd be happy to get a quote on a configuration that suits your needs. You will need to provide a faxed drawing of the customized insert to 203 373 0810
Here is a link to an image for UT30: http://im-3.eefa.co/ci-ut30-layout-s3.jpg
| ||- Answered on January 30, 2014|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
UT9, UT12, UT16, UT19, UT24, UT30