$54.51 - $68
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Aqua Undersink Drip Mat
- Available in Hardrock Maple Print or Black Stainless Steel
- Different sizes to choose from
- Unique Dimple Design collects up to 6 liters (1.5 gallons) of water per square meter
- Perfect for under-the-sink applications
- Acoustic and slip resistant mats
- Prevent stored items from sliding around inside cabinets or pullout units
- Guarantees maximum safety because mat will always stay in place
- Base material is made of 100% recyclable polystyrene sheets
- Top layer is a natural rubber
- Materials give the mat a sealing property which prevents spilled liquids from seeping through into your drawer or cabinet area
These Peter Meier Aqua Undersink Drip Mats are high quality acoustic and slip resistant mats that prevent stored items from sliding around inside the cabinet or pullout unit. The slip resistance guarantees maximum safety, because the cut-to-size mat will always stay in place. The use of 100% recyclable polystyrene sheets as the base material makes this product environmentally friendly and safe to be used in the food industry. The top layer is a natural rubber with a modern design to enhance the look of your drawer interior or pull-out units. This new composition and material structure gives this product a sealing property which prevents any spilled liquids from seeping through into the cabinet or drawer area.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
23-5/8'' W x 41'' D x 1/11'' H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Lloyd Russow from: Radnor, PA on: June 24, 2019
| ||Looks great
|Nicely finishes off under sink area
by: Kim from: Ukiah, CA on: May 31, 2016
| ||Bought this after a leak under kitchen sink to prevent stains and wear on maple finished cabinets. Cut easily with a hand sheet rock saw. Happy with the look (I got the maple colored one), I would recommend.
|Great Looking, High Quality, Durable Mat
by: Tom from: San Francisco Bay, CA on: February 6, 2015
| ||I haven't installed it yet, but it's a very heavy duty plastic that will take a strong tool to cut. It's has a great stainless steel looking finish and large dimples, so it will look great but best of all catch any spills really well.
It was expensive compared to other under-sink mats, but you get what you pay for with this product. Quality, looks, and I can tell it will protect my sink cabinet for many many years.
|How do I get the size I want? - Asked about product PM-163-2441-HM
| ||The dimensions on this item is 23-5/8" W x 41" D x 1/11" H. The item is trimmable, however, a table saw or hand saw would be needed to trim the item.
| ||- Answered on December 22, 2015|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|