Fireplace Heat Reflector
$218.57 - $315.71
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Constructed from heavy-duty 18 gauge Stainless Steel
- Laser cut lifting holes allow for easy removal of the reflector.
- "free-standing" design with bottom support flange
- Is easily placed between log grate and along back wall
- Obviously, the cleaner the reflector, the better the heat radiation. Therefore, occasional removal for cleaning off "soot" is recommended.
- Protects fireplace brick/masonry from deterioration
- Aesthetically enhances the look of your burning fire by "mirroring" the images and expanding the size of the flame and light.
- Made to your firebox dimensions and covers the entire back wall and side walls of the firebox, thus creating a greater reflective heat level
- Includes hinged design which allows reflector to fold down flat for easier installation- simply fold out sides to conform to firebox walls.
- Size: Back wall - 22" h x 27" w, Side walls - 22" h x 24 " d
- Ships via FedEx within 4 weeks
- Custom sizes available upon request
- For custom orders, provide the firebox dimensions
- Please call for custom quotation: 27" wide, larger
The stainless steel fully enclosed Fireplace Heat Reflector can generate 20% - 40% more heat . Heat resistant Stainless Steel reflects and radiates the heat from your burning logs out into the room. Standard fireplace brick/masonry has no reflective properties so the heat goes "up in smoke".
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
27" W x 24" D x 22" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|This is the one you want
by: Russell from: Atlanta, GA on: November 8, 2011
| ||I am surprised how perfect the stainless steel panels were made to my sizes.Very easy to install and only took two weeks to get. These panels reflect the heat from my fire place all the way across the room into our kitchen it feels great and heats the whole house now. It looks spectacular!
Covered up the cracked firebrick no need to replace the firebrick. Somethings go well and this really works good. The price is very reasonable compared to firebrick replacement that cost more and will not last as long as stainless steel. Thank you for this product I really do like it.Russell
|NICE GUAGE STAINLESS TRIM TO FIT AS NEEDED IN FRONT. RECOMEND REMOVAL OF FIREPLACE GLASS DOORS.
by: FRED from: ASHLAND, MA on: October 13, 2009
| Can this unit be used with a gas fireplace? - Asked about product FD-MF602
| ||Yes, this Freestanding Fireplace Heat Reflector can be used with a gas fireplace.
| ||- Answered on September 17, 2014|
| ||75% of 4 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (3) | No (1)|
|The rear width of my fireplace is 25".....it seems the smallest you make is 27"?
Can you help? - Asked about product FD-MF602
| ||Custom Sizes are available. For a price quote please, email our customer service department with the dimensions needed at email@example.com
| ||- Answered on December 27, 2014|
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|