$207 - $289.80
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Best Brackets ADA Workstation Support Standard Steel Bracket, Sold As 6-Piece
- Made From: Imported or USA Made
- Material: Extra Strong 1/8" Steel
- Imported Finish: Almond, Black, Brown, Copper, Gold, Gray, Primer, Silver or White
- USA Made Finish: Almond, Black, Gray, Primer or White
- Primer Finish for Own Custom Paint
- Krinkle Powder Coat Finish (Copper, Gold and Silver Veined Powder Coat)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 2560 lbs Per Pair
- Perfect Heavy Duty Supports for Work Stations, Countertops, Shelving, and Cabinets
- 1-1/2" Forms with 1/4" Mounting Holes
- Mounting Hardware Not Included
- Counter Tops Sold Separately
The ADA Workstation Support Standard Steel Bracket by Best Brackets blends well with any color scheme with ease and available in powder coat Almond, Black, Brown, Copper, Gold, Gray, Primer, Silver or White finish. The workstation support standard steel brackets are the perfect heavy duty supports for work stations, countertops, shelving, and cabinets. Available in Imported or USA Made versions.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Dimensions: 1-1/2" W x 24" D x 24" H
Weight: 8 lbs
Maximum Load Capacity: 2560 lbs Per Pair
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Strong Brackets, Neat Appearance
by: Bob ✔Verified Buyer from: Centreville, MD on: May 4, 2015
| ||Installed them today to support a standard laminated counter top. They're strong and the black color works to complement kitchen without drawing attention.
by: Mary P. Duguid ✔Verified Buyer from: West Orange, NJ on: November 21, 2014
| ||I used these brackets to install a precut formica countertop for use as a desk. They were perfect. Just as described, great price and fast delivery. Thank you KitchenSource!
by: Steve ✔Verified Buyer from: West Orange, NJ on: June 15, 2009
| || I recently ordered brackets from you and was so pleased at the high level of your customer service. My order came very quickly and was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for being an excellent resource!
|If i am supporting a 26" deep bar counter:
1. Will the 24"x24" bracket be ok for this?
2. Can the brackets be spaced 9' apart?
3. the 2560 lbs per pair is for (2) brackets or (6)? - Asked about product BKT-24X24-BL
| ||Yes, these will work with a 26"D countertop.
It is recommended to only space each bracket 16"-24" apart.
2560 lbs is for a pair (2) - just make sure you are installing each bracket directly into a stud.
| ||- Answered on July 31, 2017|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
24X24-PR, 24X24-BL, 24X24-W, 24X24-GR, 24X24-A, 24X24-BR, 24X24-C, 24X24-G, 24X24-S, 24X24-UA, 24X24-UBL, 24X24-UGR, 24X24-UPR, 24X24-UW