$147.60 - $205.60
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Best Brackets ADA Workstation Support Standard Steel Bracket, Sold As 6-Piece
- Made From: Imported or USA Made
- Material: Extra Strong 1/8" Steel
- Imported Finish: Almond, Black, Brown, Copper, Gold, Gray, Primer, Silver or White
- USA Made Finish: Almond, Black, Gray, Primer or White
- Primer Finish for Own Custom Paint
- Krinkle Powder Coat Finish (Copper, Gold and Silver Veined Powder Coat)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 1750 lbs Per Pair
- Perfect Heavy Duty Supports for Work Stations, Countertops, Shelving, and Cabinets
- 1-1/2" Forms with 1/4" Mounting Holes
- Mounting Hardware Not Included
- Counter Tops Sold Separately
The ADA Workstation Support Standard Steel Bracket by Best Brackets is available in powder coat Almond, Black, Brown, Copper, Gold, Gray, Primer, Silver or White finish, can be used in multiple applications, and organize your home instantly. The workstation support standard steel brackets are the perfect heavy duty supports for work stations, countertops, shelving, and cabinets. Available in Imported or USA Made versions.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Dimensions: 1-1/2" W x 18" D x 18" H
Weight: 6 lbs
Maximum Load Capacity: 1750 lbs Per Pair
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Gre ✔Verified Buyer from: Cumberland, wi on: April 25, 2018
| ||I've purchased these to build multiple work surfaces in my garages. They hold a lot of weight and leave you plenty of room to store big items under your bench such as lawn mowers, chipper shredders or just multiple totes.
by: Gina ✔Verified Buyer from: Glendale, CA on: September 24, 2015
| ||Our growing business needed more workstations. The only comfortable way to add more desks was to mount desktops to the wall, leaving more legspace and storage beneath. This set of 6 was the solution for 3 workstations. The design has a gap for a wall cleat, or, in our design, cord management. We added an additional 1 x 4 wood cleat on top of the drywall
|Exactly what was needed
by: Dan Symonds ✔Verified Buyer from: Lansing, MI on: February 24, 2014
| ||The brackets are so strong I could jump up and down on the counter top with confidence of its sturdiness. They are shaped so my knees don't hit them while sitting and spinning in my bar stool. They hold my counter top tight to the wall so I didn't need any under bracing along the wall. All the other brackets out there couldn't do the job right. There is only two choices for your counter tops, cabinets or these brackets.
by: Tracy Armstrong ✔Verified Buyer from: Forest City, Io on: July 3, 2012
| ||The brackets I purchased were the best product I have used for supporting countertops when there are no cabinets. The brackets are attractive and hole pattern is designed to anchor to a stud quite efficiently.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
18X18-PR, 18X18-BL, 18X18-A, 18X18-W, 18X18-GR, 18X18-BR, 18X18-C, 18X18-G, 18X18-S, 18X18-UA, 18X18-UBL, 18X18-UGR, 18X18-UPR, 18X18-UW