No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Hafele Aximat Collection
- Hafele Aximat® 300 Thin Panel Institutional Hinge
- Tested in Accordance with ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Standards
- Ideal for Schools, Healthcare & Laboratory, Retail Enviroments, Furniture, Offices, Lockers, Garage Storage Cabinets, etc.
- For Overlay Doors
- Heavy Duty
- Material: Zinc
- Finish: Matt Nickel
- Maximum Door Opening Angle: 270°
- Available Door Overlay: 3.5mm + Knuckle 6mm = 9.5mm (3/8'') or 7mm + Knuckle 6mm = 13mm (1/2'')
- Specifically Designed for Thin Panels such as Phenolic Material
- Sleek Sophisticated Design
- Only 5mm (3/16'') of Knuckle is Visible
- For Doors Up to 600mm (23-5/8'') Wide
- 3D Adjustment
- During Overlay (Side to Side) Adjustment, the Knuckle Moves with the Door Preventing a Gap Between Door’s Edge and Knuckle
- During Overlay (Side to Side) Adjustment is on the Arm Component as Opposed to the Cup component; Offering Continuous Adjustment of +1 /-2mm in Both Directions
- Depth Adjustment of ± 1mm is Achieved with Oblong Holes
- Height Adjustment (Up and Down) of ± 2mm is on the Door Component
- Safety Screw can be Pre-Installed at any time as it does not Effect the Adjustments
- Integrated Catch Keeps Doors Closed, No Additional Magnetic Catches Required
- Ideal for Commericial Use in Schools, Hosptials or Commercial Buildings
- Special Non-Corroding Screws Included
- Note When inserting screws into Phenolic material, they may corrode because of the material’s internal properties. Screw holes should be slightly tapered in Phenolic material to assure a tight fit.
The Aximat® 300 Thin Panel Institutional Cabinet Hinge by Hafele is specifically designed for thin panels such as Phenolic material. This institutional hinge has a sleek sophisticated design with only 5mm (3/16'') of knuckle is visible, made of Zinc and available in a Matt Nickel finish.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Justin from: San Diego, ca on: May 11, 2017
| ||speedy delivery great product.