Dark Walnut Finish
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- American Furnishings Project Centers with 2 Bookcases
- Home work desks with side storage
- Available in 4 finishes: Black, Oak, Dark Walnut and White
- Constructed from stain resistant laminated wood components and MDF
- Large work surface tabletop: over 15 sq. ft.
- 2 side bookcases: 9 storage cubbies each
- 6 adjustable shelves in each bookcase
- Great for crafting, sewing, typing and other household projects
- Counter top height
- Components and optional drawers also sold separately, see Matching Items below
Create the perfect space for crafts, sewing and school projects in your home with the incredible Project Centers with 2 Bookcases by American Furnishings. Offering you both ample work and storage space, this home desk boasts an extra large 55" W x 41" D tabletop for over 15 sq. ft. of work area and 2 side bookcases. Each bookcase sports 9 storage cubbies, with 6 adjustable shelves; providing you easy access to stationary and paper, crayons, sewing kits, books and much more as you work. These handsome home furnishings come in 4 available finishes: Black, Oak, Dark Walnut and White; and are constructed from high quality stain resistant laminated wood and MDF.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 55" W x 41" D x 38-1/2" H
Tabletop: 55" W x 41" D x 2-1/2" H
Bookcase (each): 39" W x 11-1/2" D x 36" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Jennifer from: Cedar Park, TX on: November 20, 2018
| ||I gave this desk 3 stars because although it was easy to build and felt decently solid, I guess I expected a bit "more" for the cost. The desk is not cheap by any means, this is probably one of the most expensive desks I've ever purchased. There were pieces that were already a little chipped but I didn't think it was worth it to return it and request another one - not worth the hassle. It is nice overall but I guess I just expected a bit more sturdy for the price.
|Can the bookcases be turned around so that if I put this up against a wall, the bookcase would be facing out so it can be accessed? - Asked about product AMF-KI9115
| ||- Answered on June 13, 2014|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|