$5047.17 - $7081.13
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Broan Light Commercial B6LC Series 560-690 CFM Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Custom Unit: Build Your Own Unit (Defrost, Core Material, Access Door, Speed, Package)
- Air Flow of 560 -690 CFM
- Type of Ventilation: Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) or Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
- Core Material: Aluminum, Polymerised Paper or Polypropylene
- Painted Finish: White or Powder (Corrosion Resistant)
- Filtration Level: 20 PPI (Pores Per Inch), Normal Low Speed
- Port Size and Location: 8" x 14" Square, Side Port
- Frost Control: Recirculation Defrost or Exhaust Defrost
- Access Door: Reversed or Standard (According to Position of Duct Connection, Select Option Needed for Greater Installation Flexibility)
- HRV: Reduce Moisture and Ideal for Fitness Centers, Beauty Salons, Spas, Bars, Swimming Pool Complexes, and More
- ERV: Limits the Amount of Moisture Expelled with Indoor Air and Ideal for Offices, Medical Centers and Daycare Centers
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
How to Choose Your Unit: All of Light Commercial HRVs and ERVs can be easily sized, selected and configured using the ASHRAE chart and your local building code. You can quickly and accurately select the Broan solution optimized for your application and your performance and budget goals.
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV): Solution of Choice in Spaces where Excess Moisture can Accumulate in Indoor Air Due to Heating or Business Operations, Especially In Colder Climates. Reduce Moisture, Making them Ideal for Fitness Centers, Beauty Salons, Spas, Bars, Swimming Pool Complexes, And More.
Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV): Warm Climates with High Humidity, Improves Comfort and Save Energy by Limiting the Amount of Moisture Entering a Building along with Exterior Air. In a Heated Space where Humidity is Low in Winter, The System Limits the Amount of Moisture Expelled with Indoor Air. Ideal Use for Offices, Medical Centers and Daycare Centers.
The Broan Light Commercial 560-690 CFM Heat Recovery Ventilator can be easily sized, selected and configured using the ASHRAE chart and your local building code. You can quickly and accurately select the Broan solution optimized for your application and your performance and budget goals. Bring fresh air into the places where you work and play. Broan's light commercial line-up offers recovery ventilator platforms that are ideal for small businesses, professional offices, retail stores, veterinary clinics and small pool rooms. Effective ventilation with high CFM air flow is a must for small business owners who want to optimize indoor air quality at their premises. Not only do Broan energy and heat recovery ventilators decrease odors, reduce the risk of virus transmission, and evacuate toxic vapors from cleaning and chemical products, they increase all-around air quality in any setting.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)HRV:
Heat Recovery VentilatorERV:
Energy Recovery VentilatorContinuous Air Flow:
560-690 CFMFiltration Level:
20 PPI (Pores Per Inch)
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
B6LCDARN, B6LCDASN, B6LCDHRN, B6LCDPRN, B6LCDPSN, B6LCEARN, B6LCEASN, B6LCEHRN, B6LCEHSN, B6LCEPRN, B6LCEPSN