Stainless Steel Shower
- Custom Shower Enclosures
- Built entirely from 304 Stainless Steel: 16 Gauge base and 18 Gauge walls
- Also available in Copper
- Rust proof, stain proof and antibacterial - NO MILDEW!
- Will never leak
- Built to fit your space and accommodate your plumbing & electrical fixtures
- Built to customers exacting specifications: Maximum size - Stainless Steel up to 58" wide and Copper up to 36" wide; Heights up to 8ft. (floor to ceiling)
- Basic framing plans and specifications for the installation of shower will be provided.
- Stainless Steel shower base with 4" threshold and cross-break embossing design to insure water "pitching" to drain
- Drain can be positioned as required by the specific application
- Includes soap dish, curtain rod, and 3-1/2" stainless drain with strainer/skimmer plate (copper bases also equipped with Stainless drains)
- Can also include 2 corner shelves, but must be requested to be added to your shower
- Stainless shower wall panels are pre-drilled to affix to existing studs and interlocking to shower base
- Easy to apply clear silicone seam sealer is included for waterproof sealing panels
- Walls are backed with a sound suppressant/attenuation that assists in maintaining a constant temperature ambiance
- Precision cut to accept customer provided faucet and sprayer
- Assembly Required
- Easy to install and integrate with new or existing shower walls
- ADA Compliant options available - designed for easy wheelchair access - with a wide variety of enhancement options:
- One piece roll-in 6" ramp, angled to a 1/2" curb/trim. Only a slight incline makes wheelchair access effortless and safe (compliant with ADA Section #4.2)
- Shower bases in excess of 36" x 36" will be equipped with a "No-Curb" design
- Please call us to provide accurate-exacting dimensions; including length and widths of base, height of walls, and any special requests. A custom crate may be required to ensure damage free shipping dependent on overall dimensions of shower set. 1-800-667-8721
- Custom Options:
- Customer needs to provide make and models of shower head and faucets, as well as customer's choice of wall location for the above. All necessary holes to accommodate for these fixtures will be precision cut.
- Top hat - Stainless Steel formed top that created a fully encapsulated shower appearance. Top hat can be custom cut to accept overhead light/fan assembly
- Fingerprint-less Stainless Steel or non-tarnishing copper sealer which allows for easy warm water spot cleaning
- Embossed patterned walls - choose from Hammered, Leather, etc. in both Stainless and Copper (some size restrictions apply - bases not available embossed)
- Double threshold
- Two drains, or horizontal drain
- Shower doors can be added, but are very "industrial" looking
This Stainless Craft Series Custom-Designed Shower is built to cater to your every shower whim and need. By contacting our dedicated and knowledgeable Customer Service staff, we can help you design a shower that will meet both your spatial and functional needs. This entire shower is made out durable 304 Stainless Steel, or Copper, amounting to a product that is both stunning and modern to look at and guaranteed to last a lifetime. The entire surface is rust and stain-proof, and is engineered to resist bacterial buildup, meaning you can enjoy all of the wonderful benefits of an all-metal shower without worrying about pervasive maintenance issues such as mold and mildew accretion. This shower is also sound-suppressing, and guaranteed to never leak, as it comes standard with an easy-to-apply clear silicone seam sealer that will effortlessly and quickly mitigate any potential leaks. Each unit is built to your exacting dimensions, ensuring this shower's absolute maximum accessibility. Being custom, it can be manufactured to be ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Compliant while also fitting perfectly into whatever space your bathroom allows. Every shower comes standard with a beautiful soap dish and a curtain rod, and each model is available with a top hat, which is a space that enables the installation of a mountable overhead light/fan assembly. With your dimensions, our know-how, and Stainless Craft's manufacturing excellence, we'll get you the absolute shower of your dreams. Call us today at 1-800-667-8721 to get the process started, or email any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|1. Can this be installed in a corner (ie. with one wall of shower exposed)?
2. I'm assuming this comes in panels and requires assembly.
3. is support of the shower pan included or does floor need to be built up to match the contour of the pan? - Asked about product FD-BA604
| ||Yes, this can be installed in a corner, and you can have either 2, 3 or 4 walls. They are all separated, so the sizes can vary depending on what the customer needs. We ship the shower enclosures "knocked down" which means it will all ship flat in a crate, and the customer will have to install them separately. The walls lock into the shower pan with a keyhole system. They will have to make sure the floor where the pan is getting installed is built up to support the pan. Although the shower pan is made from 16 gauge stainless, which is pretty heavy duty, they need to have the floor built up.
| ||- Answered on May 20, 2020|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|