$19.95 - $49.95
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Other John Boos Care Products
- Butcher Block Care and Maintenance Packs
- Fast, professional and easy way to apply Boos Block Mystery Oil or Cream to your cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden bowls and utensils
- Applicator includes solid sturdy hardwood handle for perfect grip and control
- Special silver ion treated anti-bacterial sponge prevents bacteria growth in sponge and on wood surfaces
- Includes a cap for easy storage and protection
- Applicator applies oil and cream smoothly, evenly, and consistently onto wood surface
- No waste or mess of oils or cream
- Applicator sold individually or in a set of 2, or with Mystery Oil and Board Cream
- Boos Care & Maintenance Kit: New colored P.O.P. box design includes (1) Applicator, (1) Mystery Oil Bottle and (1) Board Cream Tube. All the content is securely placed in a custom die cut insert tray with simple care & maintenance instructions on the back of the box
- Boos Mystery Oil
- Protects Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks & More
- Mixture of food grade white mineral oil and beeswax
- Thinner product than the cream - more easily absorbed and penetrates more deeply into the grain of the wood to help protect & revitalize
- Same high quality oil that is used at the factory
- Keeps your blocks looking like new
- When using the oil, it is recommended you apply a generous amount and let it sit overnight - after checking the result the following morning, add more oil if there are dry spots or for any other necessary reason
- Boos Board Cream
- Penetrating Cream Used To Protect Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks & More
- Special combination of natural un-bleached beeswax and food grade mineral oil
- Denser, thicker product than Mystery Oil
- All natural formula penetrates deeply into the grains of the wood, leaves a silky wax barrier and locks moisture in
- Will replenish the moisture lost from repeated washings, keeping your butcher blocks, cutting boards, and utensils from drying, bleaching and cracking
- Provides a finish that enhances longevity
- When using the cream, it is recommended you apply it directly onto the cutting board surface, massage it by hand into the grains and let it sit overnight - then remove the excess with a paper towel.
- Frequency of application is less than standard mineral oil
- **Note: Can use Board Cream or Mystery Oil separately but it is recommended to be used together for extra protection
- The Boos Block Mystery Oil acts as the shampoo. The oil and minerals penetrates through the wood surface to increase its longevity. The Boos Block Board Cream acts as the conditioner. It is used after the Mystery Oil to seal the top coating of the wood surface to provide a thick surface protection.
Perfect for any home, these John Boos Butcher Block Care and Maintenance Packs are the fast, professional and easy way to apply Boos Block Mystery Oil or Cream to your cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden bowls and utensils. Available separately or in a pack, the Applicator features a solid sturdy hardwood handle for perfect grip and control, as well as a special silver ion treated anti-bacterial sponge, which prevents bacteria growth in the sponge and on wood surfaces. It applies oil and cream smoothly, evenly, and consistently onto the wood surface, ensuring no waste or mess of oils or cream. The Applicator includes a cap for easy storage and protection.
16 oz. Tube - 3 or 12 Pack; 2 oz. Tube - 10 or 100 Pack*Mixture of white mineral oil & beeswax*Thinner product than the cream - more easily absorbed & penetrates more deeply into the grain of the wood to help protect & revitalize
5 oz. Tube - Available in a 3 or 12 Pack*Combination of natural un-bleached beeswax & mineral oil*Denser, thicker product than Mystery Oil - penetrates deeply into the grains of the wood, leaves a silky wax barrier and locks moisture in
8 oz. Bottle - 3 or 12 Pack
*Cleans food residue, fingerprints, and kitchen grease
*Safe for use in food handling environments
1/2 Pint - 12 per case, 1 Pint - 6 per case, 1 Quart - 4 per case*Makes repairs and fabrication a foolproof operation*Can be used to touch-up tables with Varnique or Tuff-Var finish*Can also be used on oil finish tops to convert them to varnique tops
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Howard Haddock from: Coarsegold , Ca on: May 20, 2019
| ||Product works great. I recommend this to anyone who has a butcher block.
by: Pam from: Blanchardville , WI on: March 1, 2019
| ||These products really work. The oil almost completely soaks in if left overnight-very little left to wipe away. The cream then seals the finish. Just beautiful. I will continue to use this process every month as it recommends, to protect my John Boos butcher block.
|Don't need the applicator
by: Ellen from: Shrewsbury, MA on: January 2, 2019
| ||The applicator is a waste of money. A folded square of paper towel, or a small square of a cotton rag, works fine.
by: RXU from: Katy, TX on: December 14, 2018
| ||Very good quality products.
by: RXU from: Katy, TX on: December 14, 2018
| ||This item is very good. And the service is even better.
by: Cindy Allen Rey from: Palm Beach Gardens, FL on: March 27, 2018
| ||Make sure you protect your beautiful timeless piece even if it's just a butcher block cutting board with the John Boos mystery oil and conditioning cream which is an absolute must and make sure you order the cute little wooden/sponge applicator, too!
by: Suzanne from: Murfreesboro , TN on: March 22, 2018
| ||These products are like gold to me. They are easy to apply, make a huge difference in keeping the wood on my kitchen island looking and staying good. Highly recommend.