Todays Deal: Additional savings given at checkout!
$1967 - $2950.50
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- JULIEN Sky Contemporary Kitchen Faucet with Swivel Spout Handle
- Available in Polished Chrome or Brushed Platinum
- 360° swivel spout
- Flexible spout (stainless steel spring) with movable spray hose
- Ceramic disk cartridge for precise water flow/temperature
- Solid brass construction for long life and durability
- 1.5 gallon/minute flow rate
- Flexible braided stainless steel inlet hoses included with 3/8" connectors
- Dual sprayhead: spray jet or stream jet
- Manufactured in Germany
- CSA (pending), LEAD FREE AB1953 compliant
- Julien inc. offers a 1-Year Limited Warranty on its faucets against manufacturing and material defects. A limited lifetime warranty is offered on ceramic disk cartridge and flex hoses.
- This limited warranty does not cover the following: damages caused by wrong installation and/or misuse or abuse, chipping, cuts and/or nicks, incorrectly drilled holes, scratches or marks due to use, common signs of wear and tear, improper installation, care and/or maintenance, commercial use, environment factors causing damage, shipping or freight damage.
- Cannot ship to Canada
This JULIEN Sky Contemporary Kitchen Faucet is available in Polished Chrome or Brushed Platinum. The faucet has a 360° swivel flexible spout with a movable spray hose. Made of solid brass for long life and durability, the faucet includes a dual sprayhead
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
9-7/16"W x 2-5/32"D x 27"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Leo ✔Verified Buyer from: Stamford, CT on: September 6, 2016
| ||Love everything about this faucet. Easy installation and very heavy duty. Not disappointed at all!!!
|Hello, looking at the Julien J7 stainless sink. Of the two Julien Sky faucets, is there a finish that is intended to be a better match with the sink finish? - Asked about product JU-306014
| ||The Brushed Platinum is the closest match to the sinks, as 304 Brushed Stainless is used. The Chrome finish is shinier.
| ||- Answered on May 29, 2019|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|