Island & Stools
$981.14 - $1199
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Home Styles Monarch Collection
- Monarch Kitchen Island with Granite Top and Two Stools
- Solid hardwood, distressed Oak finished top
- Island is sold individually or with a pair of bar stools. Additional stools are sold separately (See Matching Items)
- Profiled edges
- Black granite inset
- Framed side and back panels
- Multi-step, Antiqued White sanded and distressed finish
- Made of hardwood solids and engineered wood
- Two storage drawers
- Storage cabinet with four adjustable shelves
- Features hidden sliding mechanism connected to the back two shaped and turned posts
- Mechanism provides easy mobility and independent movement of the two posts for expansion of the breakfast bar
- 15.5" breakfast bar extends the top surface from 25" to 40.5"
- Monarch Stool perfectly matches the Antiqued White Monarch Kitchen Island
- Seat height measures 24"
- Three piece set includes the kitchen island and two stools
- Items also available separately
- Assembly required
- Ships via UPS/Fedex Ground
The Monarch Kitchen Island blends upscale design with state-of-the-art functionality. Stylish design features include a solid hardwood, distressed Oak finished top with profiled edges and a black granite inset; framed side and back panels; and a multi-step, Antiqued White sanded and distressed finish over hardwood solids and engineered wood. Functional elements include two storage drawers and a storage cabinet with four adjustable shelves. What makes this island really unique is the hidden sliding mechanism connected to the back two shaped and turned posts. The mechanism provides easy mobility and independent movement of the two posts for expansion of the breakfast bar. The 15.5" breakfast bar extends the top surface from 25" to 40.5". Either with the breakfast bar closed or in use, this piece has a polished look by being consistently styled on both the approach and working sides. Constructed of hardwood solids in a multi-step Antiqued White sanded and distressed finish with a distressed Oak finished seat, the Monarch Stool perfectly matches the Antiqued White Monarch Kitchen Island. Seat height measures 24". Three piece set includes the kitchen island and two stools, all which are also available separately.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Drop Leaf Closed: 48"W x 25"D x 36"H
Drop Leaf Open: 48"W x 40-1/2"D x 36"H
Stools: 17-1/2"W x 21-1/2"D x 41"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Some parts difficult to assemble
by: Daren from: Knoxville , TN on: October 15, 2019
| ||It's difficult to assemble some parts requiring cam locks. Two pieces at both ends ripped out the cam screws, which may make the island collapse. Two people are needed at that point, but I don't have another person to help. I hope if I need spare parts that Kitchensilource will provide them to me free of charge.
by: Laurie from: -, Ny on: January 16, 2019
| ||Looks so good!! Gotten lots of compliments
Easy to put together, took two hours
Hope it holds up. Cuz it’s still just the usual
Put together stuff
by: Donna from: Morehead, Ky on: November 6, 2014
| ||This was very easy to assemble, just took patience. Everyone loves it. Perfect height to work on
by: Shirley Church from: Mardela Springs, MD on: January 9, 2014
Everything was good until my assembler got to the last chair and the side holes for the screw in rungs to support the chair legs did not match and we had to fudge it.
|Does Home Styles make a 5-piece round dining set in Antique White? - Asked about product HS-5021-94
| ||We have this 5-piece dining set in Antique White by Home Styles: https://www.kitchensource.com/home-furnishings/hs-kf614.htm
| ||- Answered on September 22, 2014|
| ||75% of 4 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (3) | No (1)|
|Does this product come already assembled? Is there a warranty against damage? - Asked about product HS-5021-94
| ||The HS-5021-94 does not come assembled. The item ships flat in a box and requires full assembly. If damaged, you can contact us for replacement parts to ship at no charge.
| ||- Answered on December 16, 2015|
| ||50% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (1)|