Base & Top Sold Separately
$1840.91 - $2086.11
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Jeffrey Alexander Tuscan Kitchen Island Base Cabinet Only
- Manufactured using the highest quality furniture grade hardwoods and MDF
- Features three working drawers and cabinets on one side
- Fully adjustable display shelves on the reverse
- Cabinets have one fully adjustable shelf
- Drawers are 1/2" thick dovetailed solid hardwood - drawer box & slides have a 100 lb. dynamic load rating
- Mounted on 16" full extension ball bearing slides
- Decorative hardware is included with this item
- Available in multiple finishes - multi-layer hand finishing process
- All Materials used meet California CARB2 Requirements
- Base comes fully assembled
- Maple Edge Grain Butcher Block Top Available Separately (See Individual Kitchen Island Base & Top Below)
- Custom granite or marble tops can be added to base as well
- More Kitchen Island & Cart Tops Available
- See Drawer Inserts for Drawer Organization
This kitchen island is manufactured using the highest quality furniture grade hardwoods and MDF. The islands features three working drawers and cabinets on one side and fully adjustable display shelves on the reverse. Cabinets have one fully adjustable shelf. The drawers are dovetailed solid hardwood and are mounted on full extension ball bearing slides. Available in multiple finishes, the color is applied by hand. The hard maple butcher block top is made with FDA-approved food-safe glues and finishing materials (sold separately). All Materials used meet California CARB2 Requirements.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Island with JEA-ISL01-TOP Countertop (Sold Separately): 54"W x 34"D x 37"H
Island without Top: 52-5/8"W x 32-3/8"D x 35-1/4"H
by: Gil ✔Verified Buyer from: -, Te on: June 16, 2017
| ||It arrived quickly on a wooden pallet, very well protected. Beautiful design, and great communication with kitchensource.com
|Outstanding, exceed expectations, very substantial
by: Craig Lusby ✔Verified Buyer from: BelAir, MD on: July 7, 2016
| ||I was reluctant buying over the Internet, searched for months, decided on this piece. Very Glad I did, many many compliments!
Cam filly assembled, very heavy over 250Lbs, I hired a moving Co. to move from my garage to Kitchen ($80 and 15 mins. and it was IN), NO complaint-glad I did it!
by: J Moore ✔Verified Buyer from: Canadian, Te on: January 20, 2016
| ||Love this island. Solid-but the antique white is the color of margarine. Way to yellow for my earth tone kitchen. Won't send it back, it's a beautiful piece of furniture, will be having it painted antique white though.
|nice kitchen island
by: charlie De Maio ✔Verified Buyer from: branford, ct on: November 20, 2013
| ||a great looking kitchen island from kitchen source..looks to be very well made . I would tell any one to buy this island..my prefer color was white ...
If I use this island, I would like to put a bigger butcher block top island on top of it and extend it out like a farmhouse table with seating on the end. I see that some have received replacement legs...Is there any way to buy two more legs separately?
Mary - Asked about product JEA-ISL01-AWH
| ||Unfortunately the legs for this item are not sold separately.
| ||- Answered on May 30, 2017|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|Can you make the base stained dark wood instead of painted? It's for a country Tuscan kitchen as in Italy. Thank you. - Asked about product JEA-ISL01-AWH
| ||Unfortunately Jeffrey Alexander does not offer an option for altering their bases.
| ||- Answered on March 22, 2017|
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
|Can I put a granite top on this base with enough overhang for 4 or 5 stools for seating? If not, do you have any bases I could do this with? - Asked about product JEA-ISL01-AWH
| ||This item would support a granite base, however you would have to confirm with the manufacturer of the granite top to determine if the top can be overhung without compromising stability. You more than likely would need to add corbels underneath to provide support for the top.
| ||- Answered on February 16, 2017|
| ||80% of 5 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (4) | No (1)|