Our Price: $966.70
List Price: $1381.00, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
Recommended Optional Sink Accessories
More from JULIEN UrbanEdge® Collection
- Handcrafted in Canada using recycled American stainless steel
- Commercial grade 16 gauge material thickness
- Corrosion resistant 304 series stainless steel (18/10)
- Elegant number 4 brushed finish (appliance finish)
- 0 radius / square corners
- Highly efficient sound deadening pads
- Practical flat sink bottom and straight bowl sides
- Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves
- Rear 3.5" drain placement
- 16 gauge stainless steel 304 series
- All stainless steel is subject to scratching. It is recommended to clean following the grain direction.
- Julien Inc. offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the fix components of its stainless steel sinks against defects of material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and does not cover the following: surface corrosion (chemical or natural), scuffs or scratches, misuse, abnormal or abusive use, dents, deformation caused by the impact of any objects, common signs of wear and tear, improper installation, care and/or maintenance, commercial use, environment factors causing damage, shipping or freight damage.
JULIEN stainless steel sink model 3667 is a single bowl undermount kitchen sink and is part of JULIEN's UrbanEdge Collection. The bowl size is 30" (left-to-right) x 17" (front-to-back) x 10" (top-to-bottom). Overall dimensions are 31" (left-to-right) x 18.5" (front-to-back) x 10" (top-to-bottom). The recommended cabinet size (exterior dimensions) is 36".
The UrbanEdge Collection represents the true essence of understated modernism in the kitchen. Its crisp and exact lines articulate the splendor of handcrafted stainless steel, unlike any other kitchen sink.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Bowl Dimensions: 30"W x 17"D x 10"H
Overall Dimensions: 31"W x 18-1/2"D x 10"H
Cabinet Size: 36"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Can I add a drainboard? If so, how much to add one on left 12-16 inches? - Asked about product JU-3667
| ||These are not made to order and cannot be customized, so we cannot add a drainboard to the side.
| ||- Answered on October 30, 2015|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|