Our Price: $386.95
List Price: $552.79, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional - Compatible Faucets and Escutcheon Cover Plate
- Single series undermount sink
- 16-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Optional accessories: SKS-KS1105 Stainless Bottom Grid (sold separately)
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
- 304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing
- 16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
This Dawn Sinks Single Series Undermount Sink combines functionality with attractive appearance. Tough and resilient 304 series Japanese stainless steel, the highest quality available, is crafted into a 16-gauge 18/10 Chrome-Nickel sink, then beautifully polished to a Satin finish. The one-piece construction adds reliability, and sound-deadening undercoating pads reduce work noise, a testament to Dawn Sinks' commitment to detail. The undermount sink is especially elegant with a stone or wood countertop with a lively grain, where a drop-in sink would distract from the beauty of its surroundings. The kitchen sink, which has a basin size of 19-1/8" W x 16-1/8" D, ships with a cutout template for simplified installation.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 21-1/16"W x 18-1/8"D x 10"H
Size of Basin: 19-1/8"W x 16-1/8"D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Will you ship to New Brunswick Canada? - Asked about product SKS-KS1104
| ||I'm sorry at this time Dawn Sinks does not ship to Canada.
| ||- Answered on August 13, 2021|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|