Our Price: $152.46
List Price: $217.81, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional - Compatible Faucets and Escutcheon Cover Plate
- Single series undermount sink
- 20-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
- 304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing
- 16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
This Bar Sink by Dawn Sinks is part of the Single Series Undermount Stainless Steel Sink collection. The bar sink is shaped out of one piece of lightweight 20-gauge, 304 Series 18/10 stainless steel and has a Polished Satin finish. The kitchen sink is equipped with sound-deadening undercoating pads to decrease excess noise from the sink. The basin measures 16-1/2" W x 15" D and is lightweight, offering enough room for most tasks. A convenient cutout template is included to make installation of this sink as simple as possible.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 18-3/16"W x 16-5/8"D X 7-1/4"H
Size of Basin: 16-1/2"W x 15"D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Could you tell me what the minimum cabinet depth is for sink installation. If my cabinet is 19 inches deep, could would this sink work? - Asked about product SKS-KS1122
| ||The minimum depth would be 20", unfortunately if your opening is only 19" than this sink would not work for you.
| ||- Answered on October 17, 2018|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|