Create Custom Double/Triple Bowl Sink or a Smaller Bar/Prep Sink (Only available in rectangular size)
Todays Deal: $532.00 $1220.00 56% Off
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Elementhaus Farmhaus Fireclay Sink
- White, Glossy Finish
- Smooth oven fired glaze adds beauty and durability
- Rectangular Shape
- Can be used in Bar, Entertainment Installation or Mix and Match Bowls for Double or Triple Sink (countertop needed to fill gap)
- May be installed as a drop-in or undermount
- Sink tapers slightly on sides
- Drains RNW35, RNW50, or WH200 must be used Click Here
- 100% organic material
- Care & Maintenance:
- Clean your Fireclay sink with mild soap and warm water or a gentle general purpose cleaner. Wipe the entire surface dry with a clean, soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners, solvents, or metallic wire sponges. To avoid potential stains or damage to the finish avoid soaking dishes for abnormally long periods of time and refrain from leaving coffee grounds or teabags in the sink.
- Whitehaus Collection recommends the use of a protective grid in the bottom of the sink to avoid scuffing from heavy-duty cookware. If scuffing does occur, it can be easily buffed out with Gel Gloss, and a clean, soft, dry cloth.
The Elementhaus Farmhaus Fireclay Sink Series is available in a rectangle size with fresh contemporary designs that can be mixed and matched to create a custom double or triple bowl sink or a smaller bar and prep look. Durable and functional, they can be installed in either a drop-in or undermount application to help achieve the ideal kitchen. Perfect for small kitchens!
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)Overall Dimensions- 22-1/2'' W x 18-1/4'' D x 8'' H Inside Dimensions- 20"W x 15-3/4" D x 7"H (3-1/2" Diameter Rear Center Drain)
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Csn this actually be installed as a farmhouse/apron front sink as per the name? The description and pictures show it only with undermount installation. - Asked about product WH-WHE1822
| ||Because WH-WHE1822 is an undermount sink there is a lip around all 4 sides, and if you installed this as a farmhouse sink, the lip edge would be exposed.
| ||- Answered on April 6, 2022|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|