$924.26 - $1124.74
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Whitehaus Noah Plus Collection
- Whitehaus Noah Plus Collection 29"W Rectangular Single Bowl Dual-Mount Kitchen Sink Set
- 16 Gauge, Grade 304 stainless steel construction
- Mounting type: Undermount or Drop-in
- Finishes: Brushed Stainless steel, Copper, Brass, Gunmetal, and Matte Black
- Near zero radius corners allow for easier clean-up
- Drain location: Rear center
- Four diagonal groves for efficient draining
- Noise reduction dampening pads on all sides
- Condensation protection
- Scratch resistant linen textured inside bowl for a more defined appearance
- Matching sink grid and strainer included
The Noah Plus Collection by Whitehaus offers the highest quality and durability for kitchen sinks with its heavy duty 16 gauge, grade 304 stainless steel construction. This 29"W Rectangular Single Bowl Dual-Mount Kitchen Sink Set will stun in your home as an exceptional sink that captivates the eye with its five finishes: Brushed Stainless steel, Copper, Brass, Gunmetal, and Matte Black. Not only is this sink stylish, but its practical features like its "near" zero radius corners, rear center drain location and four diagonal groves for efficient draining, prove this sink is one-of-a-kind. This sink also features noise reduction dampening pads on all sides, full undercoating for condensation protection, and a scratch resistant linen textured inside bowl for a more defined appearance and easier clean up. Matching sink grid and matching basket strainer included.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Dimensions: 29"W x 18"D x 10"H
Inside Bowl Dimensions: 27"W x 16"D x 10"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Would this fit a counter/cabinet 29 3/4 x 22 1/4 with drop in installation.
Is the gunmetal just a gray or a gray with blueish purplish.
Does the faucet get installed in the countertop vs the actual sink.
- Asked about product WH-WHNPL2918-GM
| ||Yes, per Whitehaus this should fit inside your cabinet. The gunmetal sink is gray. The faucet would need to be installed on the counter top, since there is no room on the sink to install as the lip is too small.
| ||- Answered on March 12, 2019|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|