Flap Stay Kit and Other Accessories Sold Separately
$67.44 - $130.08
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Hafele Tilt-Out Laundry Hamper
- Available Options:
- Wire Basket Size: 17'' W x 13-7/16'' D x 19-1/2'' H, 17'' W x 15-7/16'' D x 19-1/2'' H, 23'' W x 13-7/16'' D x 19-1/2'' H, 23'' W x 15-7/16'' D x 19-1/2'' H
- Finish: Chrome Plated, Black Powder-Coated, Matt Nickel, White Epoxy Coated
- Mounts by hanging on the back of a tilt-out door using the mounting bracket (optional accessory)
- Unique V notches indicate the location of the mounting bracket
- Material: Steel
- Made for laundry hamper above
- Screw-mounted with 4.0 mm screws
- Material: steel, chrome-plated or white epoxy-coated
- Dimensions: 8-7/16" W x 1" D x 2-11/16" H
Laundry Hamper Liner:
- Creates a smooth, solid, surface on the bottom of the hamper
- Material: Plastic
Cloth Laundry Hamper Bag:
- Made for laundry hamper above
- Handles attached on both sides
- Elastic band around the top edge allow for easy removal
- Material: 100% cotton
Flap Stay Hamper Kit:
- Allow for an extra 1-1/4" space on each side of hamper for the flap stay
Smove shock absorber - 1pc.
Smove adapter bracket - 1pc.
Duo flap stay - 2pcs.
37 mm cabinet brackets - 2pcs.
Wood door bracket - 2pcs.
5 mm Varianta screws - 4pcs.
Countersunk woodscrews - 6pcs.
Pan head screws - 2pcs.
4 mm Hex key - 1pc.
These Slanted Laundry Hampers mount on the back of a tilt-out cabinet door with a mounting bracket. Unique V notches indicate the location of the mounting bracket. The four-sided hamper is made of steel wire and comes in a dark oil-rubbed bronze finish. The hamper is available in four sizes. The mounting bracket for this hook-on hamper is configured for screw-mounting with 4.0 mm screws. A laundry hamper liner, a cloth liner bag and a flap stay hamper kit are also available.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
17" W x 13-7/16" D x 19-1/2" H
17" W x 15-7/16" D x 19-1/2" H
23" W x 13-7/16" D x 19-1/2" H
23" W x 15-7/16" D x 19-1/2" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Love the quality and utility
by: Dan Magaw ✔Verified Buyer from: lincoln, CA on: March 5, 2012
| ||We bought the basket along with the hanger and a couple of the canvas bags. It was perfect. The elastic keeps the bag from falling in and the handles are a back saver. No digging the clothes out of the bottom of the hamper. No one else seemed to have anything that was of similar quality and utility
by: OhioHomeowner ✔Verified Buyer from: Westlake, OH on: October 7, 2011
| ||This is a very well made, heavy gauge laundry basket. I purchased the epoxy coated one and it is well coated, does not scratch off. I placed the basket inside a cabinet and affixed it to the inside of a cabinet door using the optional bracket. The cabinet door is hinged on the bottom.
|just as I expected
by: Dana Caldarone ✔Verified Buyer from: Carver, MA on: October 6, 2009
| ||sturdy...well made...came quickly...no complaints whatsoever
|Well made but heavier than I would like it to be.
by: IChingUChing ✔Verified Buyer from: Treasure Coast, FL on: July 10, 2009
| ||I deducted one star for the heaviness of this product which weighs just over 8 pounds. That did not cause me to return it as it is well made otherwise, but definitely heavier than it needs to be for the job it does.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
547.42.231, 547.42.232, 547.42.731, 547.42.741, 547.42.732, 547.42.742, 547.42.631, 547.42.632, 547.42.641, 547.42.642, 547.42.242, 547.42.241, 547.42.331, 547.42.332, 547.42.341, 547.42.342