Our Price: $209.02
List Price: $325.38, You Save: 36%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Linomatic 500 Deluxe 164' Drying Umbrella Clothesline
- Outdoor rotary line dryer with ample hanging space and self-retracting lines
- Lines totally disappear in the arms of the dryer, so they stay UV protected, clean, and untangled
- Easy operation: drawstring open and push button close
- Superior drying space of 164'/50 meters
Linomatic 500 Deluxe Retractable Umbrella Dryer is an elite kind of dryer. It does what no other umbrella dryer can do. It is a mechanized dryer, with the best technology to make using it as easy as possible. The easy lift system uses a drawstring pull to nearly effortlessly open the dryer to a spacious umbrella with 164' of drying space! And what opens easily should close that way too. And it does. This retractable umbrella dryer has an easy close system. With a pinch of finger and thumb, the dryer releases and automatically retracts the line. These systems require very little strength to operate. The mechanized operation can be done with one hand. It's that simple. And that expert simplicity makes this the truly most dynamic and universal umbrella dryer on the market.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Size: 26''W x 65-11/16''D x 34-3/16''H
Pole Diameter: 2''
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Tom P ✔Verified Buyer from: -, PA on: July 28, 2020
| ||1. Good price from Kitchensource.
2. Delay in shipping due to shortage of product?
3. Product arrived undamaged.
4. Some of the strings were pinched in the green plastic inner casing but once we released them, the unit worked fine.
5. Our old dryer post hole was too small, so we cemented in the new base (supplied) and used the dryer the next day.
6. The unit works as advertised, good solid quality product.
7. My wife decided to buy a patio umbrella cover to use with the dryer to help keep spiders and debris off the unit. We live next to the forest.
8. When I cemented in the plastic base holder, I placed a small length of PVC pipe under it and also a small flat rock in order to provide water drainage into the ground. I did this in case cement would block the bottom plastic tube drain hole.
by: Theresa Cooper ✔Verified Buyer from: Gaffney , SC on: July 25, 2019
| ||I bought this to take with us on vacation We do a lot of camping and it worked wonderful for us We used a two foot pvc pipe to make more portable for stability which worked out really well. Everyone asked where we got it so I told them and also told them you had different sizes. We have a large family that is why I got the bigger one. Thanks so much for fast service and well made product.