45" Oval Ceiling Rack w/ Tigerwood
Front View Empty
Todays Deal: $707.69
List Price: $1219.41, You Save: 42%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Enclume Signature Collection 45" Oval Ceiling Rack with Tigerwood
- Material: Heavy Gauge Steel and FSC Certified Tiger Wood
- Finish: Hammered Steel
- Holds Up to 150 Lbs. (More than Average Cookware Sets)
- Inspired by French Tradition
- Professional Grade, Preferred by Chefs & Professionals
- Perfect in the Kitchen for Displaying or Organizing Cookware and Utensils
- Oval Shape Design
- Mounting Installation: Ceiling (Freeing Up Counter and Cabinet Space)
- Top of Grid Can be Used for Additional Storage
- Fast, Simple Installation with Enclume's Exclusive ''Toggler'' Anchors
- Install Toggler Instantly in Standard Drywall
- Holds Hundreds of Pounds
- Includes: (12) Straight and (6) Angled Hooks
- All Hardware Necessary for Installation is Included
- Hand Crafted by Skilled Craftsmen
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
- Extra Chain and/or Hooks - Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
Inspired by French tradition and proudly Made in the USA, this Signature Collection 45" Oval Ceiling Rack with Tigerwood by Enclume brings innovation and design to our legendary oval pot rack creating a uniquely authentic, beautiful and functional cookware rack. Each Signature Series product is hand crafted integrating the Fines Materials including Enclume’s legendary Hammered Steel and FSC Certified Tiger Wood. Enclume delivers Professional Grade, Hand Crafted and Legendary Quality in kitchen or home. Simple, Beautiful and Timeless!
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 44-1/4" W x 17-1/2" D x 22" H, Weight: 32 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Great rack. More yellow than brown
by: Joseph A. Gill ✔Verified Buyer from: Stafford, VA on: July 13, 2020
| ||The rack is terrific and very strong. The wood was lighter than expected, so I swept it several times with a torch to lightly darken the exterior and then wiped it with a mix of mineral oil and beeswax to polish. It now looks more like the advertised photo. Just be warned the wood may be a much lighter color than you expect.
by: v ✔Verified Buyer from: -, - on: May 8, 2019
| ||As noted in other review the combination in my kitchen is just perfect. Well made USA product!
|do you make this rack with downlights? - Asked about product EN-SPR1-45-HS-TW
| ||This pot rack is sold as is; unfortunately we do not have a lighted version available. Here is a link to all of our Lighted Pot Racks for your review: https://www.kitchensource.com/pot-racks/d/lighted/?t=1
| ||- Answered on August 27, 2019|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|