Hammered Steel Finish
Stainless Steel Finish
$520.15 - $997.84
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- PR12 series Low Ceiling Oval Rack with Grid
- 6 straight hooks (PHS), 12 angled hooks included (PHA)
- Ceiling screws included
- Requires little maintenance
- Mounts on 16" centers, either in-line or perpendicular to ceiling
- Available in Brushed stainless steel or Hammered Steel finishes
- Plated finishes: Copper & Chrome plated finishes are made to order items and take approximately 3-6 weeks to ship
- 5-year limited Manufacturers warranty
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 31 Lbs.
- Ships via UPS
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
- Extra Chain and/or Hooks - Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
- For Custom Hooks and Chain in Brass, Chrome or copper, Click Here
- Made-to-Order Policy
Designed for low ceilings or tall cooks, the Low Ceiling Oval pot rack provides all the storage capacity of the Three Foot Oval pot rack in a rack that's only 8-1/2" high. It is available in hammered steel or stainless steel. All available finishes provide Enclume's signature strength and durability, and require little maintenance. The Low Ceiling Oval pot rack mounts on 16" centers, either in-line or perpendicular to ceiling beams or joists, making it adjustable to any spot in your kitchen. The stylish shape and design of the Low Ceiling pot rack give it a fresh look that is a perfect fit for any kitchen. Ships via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
37" W x 20 1/2" D x 8 1/2" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: joy dubin grossman ✔Verified Buyer from: south burlington, vt on: March 5, 2015
| ||we really like our rack!
|strong, great for low ceilings
by: Molly ✔Verified Buyer from: Raleigh, NC on: August 15, 2013
| ||All I hoped for. Very strong and durable. Great look. Easy instructions to assemble. Worth every penny.
|I'm very impressed with KitchenSource
by: Shannon Amerman ✔Verified Buyer from: San Carlos, CA on: July 13, 2009
| ||Just wanted to let you know, the rack arrived with the grid (much quicker than I had expected), and the photo attached shows it installed! Thank you very much! I'm very impressed with KitchenSource and will use you guys again!
|How much weight can this pot rack hold?
We have Le Creuset cookware, which is very heavy. - Asked about product EN-PR12wgHS
| ||The weight restrictions would depend on which installation method you used. Generally the pot racks can hold up to 150 lbs. The preferred installation method would be installing directly into a wood joist, as it will be capable of holding more weight. If you are installing into drywall, you would want to check the weight ratings of the toggler you are going to use.
| ||- Answered on October 13, 2016|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|