$452.29 - $867.69
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- PR13 series Low Ceiling Rectangle Pot Rack with Grid
- Available in Hammered Steel or Stainless Steel finish
- Requires little maintenance
- Ceiling screws included
- 12 angled hooks (PHA), 12 straight hooks (PHS) included
- Chain not included
- Mounts on 16" centers (both orientations)
- Shipping Weight: 31 lbs.
- Ships via UPS
- 5-year limited Manufacturers warranty
- Custom Order: Brass Finish is available for custom order. Please Call to Order @ 1-800-667-8721
Plated finishes: Brass, Copper & Chrome plated finishes are made to order items and take approximately 3-6 weeks to ship
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
- Extra Chain and/or Hooks - Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
- For Custom Hooks and Chain in Brass, Chrome or copper, Click Here
- Made-to-Order Policy
- Made in the USA
The Low Ceiling Rectangular pot rack is a low-profile version of Enclume's Classic Rectangular pot rack. While retaining the same stylish shape and design, this pot rack is only 8.5" high. Whether your ceiling is low or the cook is tall, the Low Ceiling Rectangular pot rack has been specifically designed to accommodate your need. It is available in hammered steel or stainless steel, giving your pot rack a classy and tasteful look. The Low Ceiling rectangular pot rack provides the form and function to artfully display your cookware at its finest. Like the Low Ceiling Oval, this pot rack mounts in-line or perpendicular to ceiling beams or joists.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
36" W x 20-1/2" D x 8-1/2" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Top Shelf Product
by: Art Lapierre ✔Verified Buyer from: Carmichael, CA on: February 18, 2020
| ||It's a bit of work to install and you can't just hang it on drywall - it's too heavy. So a bit of prep work unless your stringers are exactly 16" on center. BUT, the quality of the product is "top shelf".
|Very well made.
by: CHRIS D COSGRIFF ✔Verified Buyer from: STATEN ISLAND, NY on: February 28, 2012
| ||I like this pot rack very much. It really compliments my kitchen. Having a pot rack frees up space in my cabinets. I only wish it came in more sizes.
|Is the interior grid portion removable? - Asked about product EN-PR13wgHS
| ||Yes, the grid is removable.
| ||- Answered on May 19, 2014|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|