Hammered Steel Finsh
Stainless Steel Finish
$583.84 - $1178.30
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- PR14 series Four Point Oval Pot Rack with Grid
- Available in Hammered Steel or Stainless Steel finish
- Includes 12 angled hooks (PHA), 6 straight hooks (PHS), 4 - C rings
- Mounts on 16" to 24" sliding centers
- Ceiling screws included
- Chain not included
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited Manufacturers warranty
- Weight: 31 Lbs.
- Ships via UPS
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
- Extra Chain and/or Hooks - Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
Available in Hammered Steel and Brushed Stainless, this oval pot rack features an open center design, making it an ideal choice for mounting around a lighting fixture or skylight. The four mounting straps provide superb stability.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
42" W x 18" D x 20.5" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Charles ✔Verified Buyer from: Kenmore, WA on: October 27, 2020
| ||Not for everyone, but if you have a rustic kitchen like mine (I live in a log house with big logs running through the ceiling), this rack is perfect and fits the decor like the house was built around this pot rack. Great thing about the company is it's made in Washington State (my home) and they have so many designs available to fit any decor.
|What are the weight limits for hanging on this rack? Thank you.
Don Martin - Asked about product EN-PR14wgHS
| ||We are unable to give an exact weight rating as it depends on how it is installed. If it is installed into studs/solid wood, then it should easily hold 100 Lbs or more. If installing into sheet rock with toggle screws, it would only hold about 50 Lbs depending on the size of the toggle.
| ||- Answered on May 31, 2017|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|