Todays Deal: $600.00
List Price: $971.41, You Save: 38%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- PR16A series Five Foot Oval Pot Racks with Grid
- Mounts on 18" centers
- Includes 2 "C" rings
- Includes 18 angled hooks (PHA), 12 straight hooks (PHS), 2 - 5" extension hooks included
- Includes ceiling screws
- Chain and hanging links not included
- Available in Hammered Steel
- 5-year limited Manufacturers warranty
- Weight: 52 Lbs.
- Ships via UPS
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
- Extra Chain and/or Hooks - Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
- For Custom Hooks and Chain in Brass, Chrome or copper, Click Here
- Made-to-Order Policy
- Made in the USA
The Five Foot Oval pot rack is Enclume's biggest design, with almost 12 feet of linear hanging space. This pot rack is ideal for professional and serious cooks. With a stylish design and abundant storage space, this pot rack is the ultimate in presentation and utility. The Five Foot Oval pot rack comes in hammered steel. All available finishes provide Enclume's optimal strength and durability, and require very little maintenance. Timeless design and durable construction will make the Five Foot Oval pot rack the heart of your kitchen for years to come.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
59.5" W x 20.5" D x 21" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Geraldine DeMaria from: Jupiter, FL on: April 4, 2014
| ||Pot rack is the best ever.....they delivered it in a timely fashion and it was exactly what we expected....
Love it ... great job
|looks great and it's perfect
by: Karie from: Houston, TX on: May 21, 2013
by: Molly from: Raleigh, Nc on: November 7, 2012
| ||looks fabulous and holds all our pots
|How much weight can the 60" ceiling mounted enclave pot rack hold? - Asked about product EN-PR16awgHS
| ||If the item is mounted into wood studs in the ceiling, the item can hold well over 150 lbs. However, if this is being installed into sheetrock using toggle bolts, the weight rating would be dependent on the toggle bolts weight ratings which can vary between 60-90 lbs.
| ||- Answered on December 27, 2016|
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|