Our Price: $195.08
List Price: $278.69, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Holds pots, pans and utensils
- Made of solid red oak with a urethane finish
- Rack is screwed and glued together for maximum strength
- Includes twelve brass pot and utensil hooks and two hanger rods, sufficient for up to an 8' ceiling
- Beams constructed from 1/2" thick Birch
- Hooks can accommodate oversized handles
- Weight: 20 Lbs.
- Ships UPS
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack. Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
- Made in the USA
These Sawbuck pot racks are made of Red Oak and feature Birch beams that create a grid for extra storage. The rack is screwed together and glued for maximum strength. Twelve brass pot and utensil hooks can accommodate oversize handles. All mounting hardware is included to suspend your rack from an eight-foot ceiling. Simply attach the chain, install the ceiling hooks into joists, and your pot rack is ready to use. Ships via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
33-1/4" W x 20-1/2" D x 3-1/2" H
(24" H Overall with Chain)
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Functional, Stylish, Easy to Install
by: Pamela MacPherson ✔Verified Buyer from: New Smyrna Beach, Fl on: January 30, 2012
| ||What a find! The natural cherry matches my kitchen cabinets perfectly. The only thing I would have done differently would be to not apply the urethane finish. The price was quite reasonable, the representative was pleasant and helpful, and the item arrived on time as promised. I would order again from this company as needed. Thank you
|Excellent. Functional. Beautiful. Economical. Easy.
by: Annmarie Banchy ✔Verified Buyer from: Glastonbury, CT on: April 26, 2010
| ||We were actually on the net to look at pot rack designs so we would make it ourselves. HA! This was just the right price and so beautiful.
At first i thought it was too small and perhaps a bit thin, but that was because we were way out of proportion to what we really need. This unit works for us just perfect.
|How much can this actually hold? - Asked about product SB-KPR1205
| ||This pot rack can hold upto 40 lbs.
| ||- Answered on January 20, 2014|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|