10" Round High Capacity Roof Cap
Roof Cap, Black
Backdraft Damper, Black
$21.55 - $153.11
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Broan Elite Collection
- Roof Caps
- Used to maximize the air and sound performance of your Broan ventilation fan or range hood
- A built-in, backdraft damper and bird screen provide a dependable roof cap you can count on
- Footprint is 27-1/4" wide x 18-1/2" deep
- Designed for use with fans up to 1200 CFM, providing the right roof cap for use with high performance blower systems
- Roof cap is made of 24 gauge CRCQ steel construction with a black electrically-bonded epoxy finish for durability and long life
- Footprint is 18-3/4" long x 14-1/4" wide for a well-balanced fit
- Designed to fit with 3-1/4" x 10" or up to 8" round duct for flexible installation
- 634 Roof cap is made of 24 gauge CRCQ steel construction with a black electrically-bonded epoxy finish for durability and long life
- For 3" or 4" round duct
- Built-in backdraft damper and bird screen
- Steel baked black enamel or aluminum natural Finish
These ducting accessories are for use when installing a range hood or a bathroom exhaust fan. The roof caps are available in a several sizes and configurations to accommodate most ducting requirements. The ducting accessories are made of 24 gauge steel and are not returnable.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
BR-437: 10" Round High Capacity Roof Cap (for 1200 CFM Blowers)
BR-634: Backdraft Damper/Bird Screen, 3-1/4" x 10" or up to 8" Round Duct
BR-636: For 3" or 4" Round Duct
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Just what I neded
by: Edward Wright ✔Verified Buyer from: Danville, VA on: February 7, 2013
| ||Using this roof cap for a Wolf 900 CFM range hood with 10 in ductwork. Clearly a well-made, quality product and it arrived 2-3 days after order.
|The vent was easy to install and just what we needed.
by: Kathy Garrick ✔Verified Buyer from: Pawleys Island, SC on: November 7, 2012
|Performs to Specs
by: Charlie Pilonero ✔Verified Buyer from: Amarillo, TX on: October 14, 2009
| ||Works as expected. A bit pricey for what it is but in line with competitors.